Chapter 10

Yoora and her group are seated at a table in the cafeteria and are currently eating. One of the group members noticed Lee Ah Eun walking in with a chocolate beverage in her hand.

Everybody in the group turned to look, especially Yoora, when Nami bitterly remarked, "There she is," as  she was seen making her way towards the buffet area.

Ah Eun entered the area and immediately noticed something odd. She noticed Yoora staring at her along with her squad, but she was surprised to discover that it wasn't just that girl group staring at her. She was perplexed when she noticed that  every student in the cafeteria was suddenly staring at her.

It's impossible to read the expressions on the students' faces, but some of them appear to be judging her. But for what cause? It appears that she committed a crime for them to view her as a suspect or something horrible or disgusting thing.

The Enha Boys isn't in the cafeteria yet so probably they are at the En-room right now but if they are at the cafeteria, Heeseung or rather any members of Enha will start to ask why all of the students were eyeing her that way. It doesn't felt good, honestly.

She had a strange feeling, but she decided to ignore it, thinking that perhaps she was mistaken. Maybe I'm just tired, she thought as she  repeatedly blinked her eyes.

She then enters the buffet and begins to take food from a tray that is equipped with a plate and chopsticks.

However, even the students in the lane next to her were speaking in whispers as she waited in line to get her lunch and continued to be watched by the other students. While getting the rice, she just sighed and paid no attention around her.

All of a sudden, her classmate came up to her, "Lee Ah Eun-ssi" Han Miso called as she stood beside her.

She simply ignored her and didn't even glance at Miso, she was trying to get the first dish. Seems like she's not that interested to talk to Miso, well, she isn't really interested since in the first place.

"Everyone's gossiping about you, are aware of that??" Miso worriedly asked and that made her paused for awhile. Now looks like she'll be interested in talking to her.

"Gossiping about me? What are you talking about?" Ah Eun finally looked and talked to her.

"I have no clue what is it about but I heard your name from some couple students walking at the hallway and here in cafeteria, even in our class and I think each class are talking about you. It's like there's a spread news about you" Miso explained innocently.

"Why would they talk about me? And what news?" She seriously asked after getting her last dish.

"I-umm, I don't know but I'm sure that they're talking about you that's why everyone's staring. I could clearly hear your name from any of them" Miso said and looked around, noticing the students giving them a death stares.

Ah Eun looked around too, and yeah she saw that everyone's looking at her but she ignored it again, "Get out of my way" she looked back at Miso in irritation.

Miso frowned as she just moved to the side to give her a way so then, Ah Eun started to walk towards the empty table she spotted behind Yoora's group.

Yoora winked at her friends as they saw Ah Eun taking a step forward, then she smiled and said, "Watch out  for this," taking her tray with her  untouched food on it before standing up.

"Go for it Yoora" Yumi smiled meaningfully as she giggled with the other girls, cheering for their leader.

Holding her tray in one hand, Yoora got to her feet and started to walk through Ah Eun's path.