Chapter 23

The alarm clock wakes her up from her sleep at a very early hour because it can be heard ringing loudly throughout the entire flat.

She slowly rose from the bed and opened her eyes, feeling her head throb as she was half sleepy and half awake.

But merely feeling her head ache reminded her of what had happened the day before.

"Then what are you? Who are you?" Ni-ki asked.

"A murderer." she answered as they were at the street while the rain was pouring heavily.

Then she slowly walked away from him as he just let her leave.

He looked so in loss of words.

Just remembering how he looked after she said that, made her feel in so much frown, in the first place why did she confessed about that?

But why he just let her go? He looked so disappointed. He did nothing but stand still and let her leave on her own.

"Aish" she shook her head as she burry her head in her palms. She feels her head aching so much and she's feeling so cold.

"Why do I feel so dizzy" she said to herself trying to lay back down again.

"Goodmorning, rebel." All of a sudden, she heard a voice of a guy said from the door's way, so she instantly turned a look to see the owner of the voice.

However, her eyes immediately rounded seeing the tall ice prince standing next to the doorframe, leaning on it.

"Sunghoon?! What are you doing here??" She asked in surprise as she stood up.

He smiled seeing her surprised reaction, he didn't hesitate to go inside as he walks towards her while holding a tray with cup of water and medicine on it. Then he placed it down on the nightstand beside the bed.

"Yah! Don't come near me! Stay away from me! Get out of my condo!" She yelled as she stood up on the bed, she even covered herself with the use of the pillow.

"Your condo?" He asked, smirking on her.

But hearing what he said made her looked around the surroundings, it wasn't her condo, but Sunghoon's condo.

"Why the fuck am I here?! Did you kidnap me?" She yelled feeling so terrified.

"I'm too handsome just to be a kidnapper" he giggled, as he stood right at front of the bed, he looks up at her since she's standing on his bed.

"Why am I here??" She kept on asking, looking down on him.

"You fainted in the lobby yesterday, you're completely soaked by the rain and besides, you shouldn't get up, you're sick" he said.

I'm sick? So that's why she's feeling too much head aches, she maybe got a fever from being soaked by the rain or maybe from feeling so much stress and anxiety?

Slowly, she just sat on the bed as Sunghoon was still standing at front of her.

He suddenly touched her forehead as he checks for her temperature.

She flinched from his touch as she was just looking on him, remembering that he just confessed his feelings to her yesterday, "Sunghoon" she called.

While he's still checking on her, "What?" He looked back on her.

"Why did you say that?" She started to ask which made him confused.

He took the medicine and cup of water from the tray, "Drink this"

And so, she swallowed the medicine and drank the warm water he gave her. He was assisting her and it makes her feel so strange. This isn't the usual Sunghoon, this isn't the Sunghoon she met. He used to be rude on her.