Untitled Part 178

Start from the beginning

"Mother empress doesn't know either. How about Yi Yi goes to ask father?"

Yi Yi went to find the Jing Emperor, and secretly asked about Eunuch Fu. Unexpectedly, even the Jing Emperor didn't know.

In the end, Chun Cao was still the capable one, and received news that Nana He knew the answer. But Nana He wasn't willing to tell her anything, so Chun Cao went to find Xiao Hua and had her go investigate personally.

After all, the empress and Nana He had always gotten along. Perhaps she could get some clues?

Xiao Hua went to find Nana He to chat, and after getting back her expression was weird.

Yi Yi seemed to have heard from Chun Cao that her mother empress went to investigate, and questioned Xiao Hua after she got back. But Xiao Hua didn't tell her anything, and only said she wasn't able to get any answers.

That night, after getting in bed and extinguishing the lamps, Xiao Hua pulled the Jing Emperor over for a conversation.

"Majesty, do you understand Eunuch Fu's matter?"

The Jing Emperor lay there and his brows twitched.

This was the second time in the past couple days. First it was his daughter asking, and now his daughter's mom asked about it as well. He hadn't been curious at first, but now his curiosity was aroused.

"What? Do you know something?"

Xiao Hua laughed awkwardly and cuddled up to the Jing Emperor. "I heard some gossip."

"Oh? Let's hear it."

Xiao Hua told him about Eunuch Fu's dark past. The information was given to her by Nana He who had known the two the longest....

It turns out that Eunuch Fu was rather shameless.

That year, Auntie Qi missed the period where she could be released from the palace due to the fifth prince. Of course, it wasn't just due to the fifth prince, but Auntie Qi never revealed the reason. She merely said she didn't have any relatives on the outside so she might as well remain in the palace.

There was something called "meal partners" in the palace, which was when a palace maid and eunuch got married. This was two lonely people getting together to pass their days and keep each other company. Although Auntie Qi was ordinary looking and wasn't very beautiful, she was steady and magnanimous, so was still admired by quite a lot of eunuchs.

Therefore, there were no lack of eunuchs coming to ingratiate themselves with Auntie Qi.....

Exactly what Eunuch Fu thought about it, no one knew. Regardless, according to Nana He, Eunuch Fu had played some tricks in the dark several times. It was truly a case where he would deal with each one as they came, and send each one away accordingly....

At first, Nana He had some doubts. Then, she witnessed Eunuch Fu that little fellow invite several eunuchs over to give one of Auntie Qi's suitor eunuchs a beating. He even told him never to come looking for her again, or else he would break his damn leg. Only then did Nana He realize why the others had never come back again.

Nana He initially thought that Eunuch Fu and Auntie Qi had gotten emotionally involved. But after watching a few years, she felt that wasn't quite right. Eunuch Fu had never made a move, and Auntie Qi was still young back then. Only when she saw Auntie Qi subconsciously reveal an expression of complaint did Nana He finally realize what was going on.

She had hinted at Auntie Qi several times, but she had always played dumb and never said anything. Eunuch Fu also played dumb. In the end, the young Aunt Xiu ended up becoming Auntie Qi, and no one came to flatter her anymore....