Untitled Part 103

The Jing Prince's hands were still trembling after he left the western pavilion.

Only after balling up his fists did it get a little better.

The western pavilion now had two doors instead of one. After leaving the western pavilion doors, there was another set of doors after around ten zhang. Someone was always standing at these outer doors, and apart from a few people, no one was allowed entry. Those entering and exiting were strictly examined, and the security wasn't any less than the Hall of Splendor.

The servants within the Jing Prince Estate all thought that the western pavilion's Madam Hua was really favored. Such a large pavilion wasn't enough for her, and the surrounding area had to be walled off as well. This was larger than the Jing Consort's Changchun Pavilion by many times.

Someone with insight would think that this Madam Hua was becoming more and more arrogant. It was even hard to get through the doors now.

This someone was Senior Concubine Qiao.

After her body recovered, her thoughts had started stirring once again. She still had some knowledge regarding the rear court's current situation. That person was still the only thriving branch on the tree, and the Jing Prince had basically moved into the western pavilion.

Her jealousy and resentment naturally didn't need to be mentioned. But after her bout of jealousy she still needed to come up with a plan. Senior Concubine Qiao couldn't think of anything, and wanted try her old method. However, she was stopped at the door every time.

"Senior concubine, please go back. This lowly one has announced your presence already, but Madam Hua isn't willing to see you."

It was the same words every time. At first Senior Concubine Qiao had felt a little embarrassed, but after a few times the embarrassment had faded.

"Hey you servant, senior concubine's relationship with Madam Hua is so good, how could she not be willing to see us? Are you just giving an excuse because you're too lazy to go report it?" Die'er scolded on the side.

That eunuch only showed a blank face and didn't have any other expressions. "This lowly one has truly reported it. Senior concubine, please go back."

After speaking, he no longer paid any attention to them.

At this time, the Jing Prince walked over. Everyone knelt in salute. Senior Concubine Qiao was ecstatically hopeful, and even before she was asked to rise she had already started complaining. She didn't say anything bad about Xiao Hua. She knew that much. Instead, she said that the eunuch wouldn't let her see little sis Hua.

The Jing Prince gave her a glance and didn't stop walking.

"Don't come again in the future."

His voice fell, and his person also left.

Senior Concubine Qiao was stunned, and then was sad and heartbroken. The eunuch guarding the door stood there with a mocking expression.

"Senior concubine, let's head back." Die'er said quietly.

Senior Concubine Qiao didn't say anything else, and let Die'er support her as they stumbled away.

Eunuch Fu was following behind the Jing Prince and said quietly: "This old servant personally picked out the people guarding this door. Those who shouldn't enter will directly be blocked. They wouldn't even report it inside."

The Jing Prince didn't speak and merely nodded.

***

As the capital entered a deadlock, the Jing Prince felt his heart burning with anxiety.