Untitled Part 136

Actually the Yun Prince had misunderstood a little. His words were based on what he knew from his past life.

That's right, the Yun Prince was also someone who had lived two lifetimes.

In his past life, the Yun Prince survived a little longer than the Jing Prince, but it was at most by a couple of months. He had thought he was dead for sure, but who would have thought a mysterious person suddenly burst into the capital and killed the Jin Emperor before fleeing?

The Yun Prince had thought that with the Jin Emperor dead, he would no longer have to die himself. But unfortunately, the Jin Emperor had already given the orders before he died, and the Yun Prince still ended up dying.

After reincarnating, the Yun Prince had wondered what sort of badass was responsible. Having such skill yet only using it at that time was too much of a waste. In the end, he unintentionally discovered that this person was a martial artist within the Jing Prince Estate.

This person's appearance had been too distinct. His unkempt appearance and scraggly beard along with his tall, sturdy and powerful body made quite an impression. It was said that after he killed the emperor and escaped, he had left behind some words that confused everyone at the scene:

You fucking good-for-nothing. Because of you, this daddy can't be a freeloader anymore.

The Jin Emperor had been killed during a hunting party in the royal hunting grounds. Many dukes and officials were present at the time, and these words weren't covered up.

After the Yun Prince reincarnated, he pieced together the clues before determining that person was the Jing Prince Estate's Barbarian Yan.

After figuring this out, the Yun Prince locked himself up in his estate, yelling and cursing for half a night. His disturbance caused the entire estate to be confused. Only after did the Yun Prince decide to cooperate with the Jing Prince.

If he didn't have any insurance, how could the Yun Prince trust that the Jing Prince would come out victorious?! Of course, the Jing Prince's character was worth the Yun Prince's trust, but for him to make such a large decision wasn't just based on this scattered reasoning. There were still many, many things, but they were all things that couldn't be put in words.

The Yun Prince felt that since the heavens had given him another chance to live, fate must have something in store for him. In this life he had changed. That apathetic Jing Prince had changed as well.

His own changes stemmed from his feelings of guilt and remorse towards that woman before his death. In this life, he was determined to make it up to her. As for the Jing Prince's changes, the Yun Prince guessed it was for the sake of altering their destinies.

There was no reason good people couldn't live long lives, right?

Otherwise, who would be willing to be good in the future!?

The Yun Prince had told his consort his opinions several times, but unfortunately she had never believed him. She would always smack his head and say "you're not sick, are you?!"

Every time this happened, the Yun Prince could only laugh foolishly. No one knew that these were his real thoughts.

For some reason, despite the Jing Prince not telling him about his plans, the Yun Prince felt relieved.

Whatever, he truly wasn't someone fit to do great things. It's better for him to go back and figure out how to soothe his consort. If things really didn't work out, he can just do what he said earlier, stealing his mother away and escaping.

The land under the heavens belonged to the emperor, but there were still lands beyond that. Across the sea for example....

Why did no one believe him when he was telling the truth?! Why? If things really failed, he definitely wouldn't bring that stiff-faced person along in his escape!