Untitled Part 42

The heavy curtains surrounded the bed in its own little space. Under these circumstances, Xiao Hua inexplicably felt very panicked in her heart.

Focusing on her worries made her hands stop moving.

A muffled and somewhat hoarse voice sounded, "Don't stop."

Only then did Xiao Hua realize the prince was actually still awake. She could only continue massaging the Jing Prince. Due to the chaos in her heart, her hands were no longer as focused.

The air was filled with an indescribable scent. It wasn't incense, but Xiao Hua could small a rich fragrance. Under her hands was a firm back. The clothes were very thin, as though they weren't there.

Badump badump badump badump.....

Whose heartbeat was this? Was it hers? Or was it the Jing Prince's?

At this moment, her mind actually went completely blank.

Suddenly the heavens and earth overturned, and when Xiao Hua came back to her senses she was already lying on the bed.

Above her were the pair of long and slender apathetic eyes. A sudden misstep and one would be sucked into them as though falling into a whirlpool, unable to free oneself. When Xiao Hua came back to herself once again, a pair of hands were unbuttoning her clothes.

What should she do? What should she do? What should she do?

Although she had known in her heart Eunuch Fu's intentions, after such a long time and seeing the Jing Prince's apathy and disinterest in women, Xiao Hua had already forgotten the implications.

This sudden turn of events however instantly threw her mind into chaos.

To refuse, she definitely didn't dare refuse, and didn't dare think of the consequences of such a refusal. He was the master, and she was the servant. She was already scared of Eunuch Fu, let alone Eunuch Fu's master his highness the Jing Prince.

The hands unbuttoning her clothes continued to do so.

She should reach out and grab his hands, preventing him from doing so. But she was shaking all over and didn't dare resist.

In that instant Xiao Hua thought about many things. She thought about all the implications in Eunuch Fu's actions, including his favorable treatment and his taking advantage of the situation. She also thought of Xiu Yun who was beaten to death, and thought of her past life.

So be it, so be it. She was a servant after all, no matter how she tried she couldn't escape from her lot in life...a servant never had any so-called innocence to speak of, why still care about her body?

At this moment, Xiao Hua even remembered her initial suspicions regarding whether the Jing Prince was a man or not, and inexplicably found it to be rather amusing....

*******

The silhouettes of two evil spirits slowly retreated outside the inner hall's doors.

A voice quiet as a mosquito sounded out, "Master, did we succeed?"

Eunuch Fu's heart was almost happy to the point of blooming, but didn't know how to express the joy in his heart. He could only rub his fingers vigorously while maintaining a profound appearance on the outside.

He didn't know that this appearance was vulgar no matter how one looked. An Chen just didn't dare to say so.

"You sure have a lot to say you brat." Right after speaking, Eunuch Fu started laughing mischievously while suppressing his voice, and along with the pitch black night, he gave off an incomparably weird feeling.