Untitled Part 93

After that day, things seemed to have changed.

Exactly what was changed, Xiao Hua couldn't explain it clearly. She just knew that she liked sticking to the Jing Prince more and more. When he arrived every day, her heart would be filled with happiness. Whenever he was gone she would be thinking about him, and when he was there she couldn't get enough.

Xiao Hua knew that she had gotten a crush on the Jing Prince. She liked him more than she had liked the 4th young master initially in her past life.

She was clear that this was extremely dangerous, but she took the risk gladly.

Xiao Hua had naturally not forgotten about the situation over at the Hall of Splendor, but she was still extremely clear what she should and shouldn't say.

For example, she wouldn't put on an act in front of the Jing Prince. Even if she did, she would purposefully make it extremely obvious. This was because she knew men didn't like women putting on an act. Perhaps it would seem fine at first, but as time passed he would inevitably wonder whether her emotions were genuine this time or not. Being doubted by someone sharing her bed was naturally not a good thing!

Also in this case, she had never feared those young girls. The one she feared was Eunuch Fu.

The Jing Prince didn't give any orders, his actions and expressions were still the same as before. However, after a few days, a few things were revealed. From that day on, the Jing Prince hadn't gone back to the Hall of Splendor. He left for the front court from the western pavilion, and from the front court returned to the western pavilion. Sometimes he was clearly extremely busy and wouldn't return until midnight. There were many inconveniences at the western pavilion such as the meals and some daily matters, but he still never returned to the Hall of Splendor.

The sharp Eunuch Fu had never been dumb, and still had some understanding of the Jing Prince. He knew that the master was angry at him.

At this time, Eunuch Fu still chose to be stubborn.

He saw that his highness wasn't acting any different from before, and the one that accompanied him in and out was still Eunuch Fu himself. The only difference was that his sleeping and eating place had changed.

He thought that this Madam Hua was quite formidable. Had he ended up dropping a rock onto his own foot?! But the Jing Prince had also acted this way before in the past, so he didn't take it to heart.

They remained in a deadlock like this until the daily necessities in the Hall of Splendor slowly started being moved to the western pavilion one by one due to various "inconveniences". Only when the Jing Prince started sending him off on various errands while he was at the western pavilion did Eunuch Fu start to face reality.

***

At night.

Behind the light jade curtains were a naked pair.

"......this servant concubine likes your highness.....really likes, really likes....."

It wasn't clear whether the tears hanging in the corner of her eyes were from crying or from being loved too roughly. Both cheeks were tinted crimson on her small face which was tender and alluring. Her gaze was a little indistinct as her mouth continuously mumbled.

"Xiao Hua'er."

These couple days having heard Xiao Hua call out such things, the Jing Prince had become full of helplessness. At first he was astonished, and would ponder over it. Now he would wonder whether she was like this because she enjoyed what he was doing to her or because of some other reason.

However, these thoughts were always fleeting. What man would have the spare energy at such a moment to ponder over other things?

.......