Untitled Part 163

Zacznij od początku

Ding Xiang nodded, "We'll have the servants make some knotted cloth for it to chew on. Then it won't bite princess's dress anymore."

"Then let's go right away. Otherwise, stinky Whitey keeps biting my beautiful dress."

Although Eldest Princess Yi Yi wasn't that old, she still knew to show off her looks.

Xiao Hua nodded and Ding Xiang took Yi Yi out.

Before Ding Xiang was done with the knotted cloth, Eunuch Fu went over to them. He had probably heard about Whitey biting Yi Yi's dress.

"Fu Fu, why are you here?"

Eunuch Fu looked at the eldest princess who seemed to have recovered her liveliness from before. He smiled until his eyes became slits.

"This old servant brought some good things for eldest princess."

"What good things? Hurry and let Yi Yi see." Yi Yi was always extremely pleased with Fu Fu's gifts. Therefore, she was full of expectations.

Who knew that Eunuch Fu would take a plate from the low-ranked eunuch next to him? On the plate were a few pieces of pork bones.

"These are good things?" Yi Yi looked disbelieving.

Eunuch Fu smiled mysteriously. He picked up a bone from the plate and threw it in front of Whitey.

Although Whitey was still young, it was extremely vigilant. It first used its puppy eyes to give Eunuch Fu a glance, as though scrutinizing whether he was familiar. It then sniffed at the bone before running off. But this little dog seemed reluctant to leave the bone behind. Its little pink tongue licked its nose as it looked at the bone. It seemed like it really wanted to eat it, but didn't go over.

Eunuch Fu clicked his tongue and smiled: "This little thing has been raised pretty well. Who raised it?"

A low-ranked eunuch ran over and said with a bow: "Grandpa Fu, this little one is called Xiao Li Zi, and is responsible for taking care of Whitey."

"En. Not bad."

The low-ranked eunuch seemed to be overwhelmed by his favor. "Thank you Grandpa Fu for your praise. This little one will work even harder in the future."

On the other side, Yi Yi picked up the bone and put it next to Whitey's leg.

"Whitey, hurry and eat."

Whitey licked Yi Yi's fingers before picking the bone up with its mouth. It gave a couple of licks and seemed to feel it suited its tastes. It then held it down with its paws and started gnawing at it.

"Aiya, Fu Fu. It turns out Whitey really likes this."

Whitey seemed to have heard someone calling it, looking up and giving a bark before resuming gnawing with great gusto. The bone was extremely well chosen. It wasn't too big to prevent Whitey from picking it up, but not so small that it would be gone in a few bites. Instead, it lasted for a very long time.

Eunuch Fu handed the rest over to the low-ranked eunuch on the side and crouched next to Yi Yi. "All dogs like bones. It's good for grinding their teeth but you have to remember to switch it out. This old servant will have the imperial kitchen prepare some every day for princess."

Yi Yi smiled widely, her beautiful lips curling, "Fu Fu you're the best."

"As long as eldest princess is happy."

Old and young where both in extremely good moods and they watched Whitey gnawing on the bone for a long while.

Yi Yi made a big fuss out of nothing while talking childishly to Whitey. Eunuch Fu also laughed along, stunning the low-ranked eunuch who followed beside him.