Untitled Part 159

Start from the beginning

You'd be the one benefitting, ok?!

The empress couldn't endure any longer, but remembered her own status. She viciously glared at Xiao Hua and said: "You guys all take your leave. This seat is tired."

Xiao Hua curled her lips and stood up.

"Then empress you must take care. This servant concubine will visit again tomorrow."

Only when the prime senior concubine's figure left the gates did the empress finally spit out a mouthful of blood and fall unconscious.

After leaving the Fengqi Palace, Xiao Hua didn't return to the Chenxi palace, and instead took her carriage towards the Cian Palace.

Virtuous Concubine Qiao watched the arrogant senior concubine's procession depart and her eyes flashed. The Serene and Tranquil Concubines did the same.

From the looks of it, some winds are about to stir!

The ever-silent and low-key senior concubine has finally made a move. Who will end up winning and losing in the end?! From today's situation, the senior concubine appeared to be in the lead. The empress had been suppressed until she wasn't even able to speak.

However, it didn't matter to them who ended up winning or losing. The two of them were hopeless women, what desires could they possibly have?! However, didn't this mean that they might have the opportunity for revenge?

The Tranquil Concubine was a little frightened.

"You were a little impulsive just now."

The Tranquil Concubine spoke on the way back.

The Serene Concubine's expression was dull, but her gaze held a hint of sharpness, "I don't want to endure any longer."

Having endured for so long, endured until that person became the empress, the possibility of revenge had become more and more uncertain. Now that an evenly matched opponent had finally stepped out, it would be good to let her take the lead or make use of her.

The Tranquil Concubine's gaze froze, and she let out a sigh, "But she is the empress after all."

The Serene Concubine sneered in disregard. Only at this moment did she resemble the Yu Jiao of the past.

"A toothless tiger, what's there to fear!? Now that she acted against the eldest princess, the prime senior concubine won't let her off. Couldn't you tell? The usually withdrawn senior concubine has suddenly raised her war banner. I still remember back then when that docile person suddenly changed her attitude. She had even used me as an excuse.....it turns out that she had already known back then the empress didn't have any good intentions....heh, to think I had hated her so much back then. Putting it plainly, she was just saving herself...."

"Yu Jiao—–"

"Big sis Yu Rong, even if I get caught up in this, you don't have to. I'll get revenge for the both of us."

"You silly lass. We've always done everything together. Ever since we left the palace to the Jing Prince Estate, and now coming back to the palace. You are me and I am you. Don't say such foolish words."

"Then you—–"

"Of course I'll go along with you. Although the prime senior concubine's status can't be compared with the empress, remember that she has his majesty behind her. The empress's biggest mistake is forgetting that a woman's foundation is based on her man. Otherwise, the senior concubine wouldn't have the guts to be so domineering and ostentatious in front of the empress!"

.......

After arriving at the Cian Palace, Xiao Hua didn't go anywhere else and directly went to pay respects to Royal Imperial Concubine Xiao.