Untitled Part 142

Start from the beginning

As a single man with a business, there were inevitably times when he couldn't take care of his child. Sometimes his child eats a little at a family's on the east side, then a little at a family's on the west side, and then the day was over. Therefore, butcher Zhang often used his leftover meat for the day as a thank you gift to those families.

Butcher Zhang was sincere with his words, and would also say that not accepting the meat meant big fatty wouldn't come eat in the future. Therefore, Xiao Hua could never avoid accepting it in the end. Actually butcher Zhang's pork truly wasn't that useful. Although Xiao Hua carefully planned out her spending, they still ate pretty well. After all, there were the two children to consider, so every meal would have some chicken, duck, meat or fish.

As the number of times increased, the people in the alley more or less noticed the developments. They inevitably made a few jokes every time they saw butcher Zhang, telling him to get a move on and get Miss Tao to marry in.

Zhao Da could no longer sit still at this point, and spun in panicked circles inside his residence.

Although the madam wouldn't do so, how could this be allowed to go on? A loyal woman fears a persistent suitor. The madam was currently a widow after all!

In his haste, he immediately sent a letter over to the estate.

The letter described the situation extremely clearly, for example how many times this butcher Zhang sent meat over, how he used his son as an excuse to visit often, how many times that son of his said he wanted Xiao Hua to be his mom, and how the people in the alley acted as matchmakers for the madam....

He all but said if highness doesn't think of something quick, the madam's going to get married off.

The Jing Prince was currently overwhelmed with work, and had gone several days with only a couple hours of sleep. The Jin Prince's movements were getting larger and larger, and the Jing Prince had sent almost all his spies on hand over before being able to get some clues.

On the surface, the Jin Province and Qi Province were trying to gather troops, but in reality they had already sent countless people to the capital, lying in wait. According to the Jing Prince's intelligence, they were at least two thousand in number.

The intent behind such a large movement was self-evident.

Luckily one of his earliest planted moles was amongst the people being sent to the capital. Although he couldn't give detailed information, he could at least provide a little bit.

Right after the Jing Prince finished dealing with everything and gave out his instructions, Zhao Da's letter arrived.

Zhao Da sent a letter back to the estate once every two days. They mostly included what the madam was up to that day, and what the little young master and mistress was up to. There was usually more news about the children since Xiao Hua rarely went out.

Seeing this letter arrive, the Jing Prince's mood improved. He was so busy that he didn't have time to eat, and he was happiest whenever the letter from that side arrived. Eunuch Fu knew this, and immediately brought the letter over.

The Jing Prince opened it and started reading, and his expression darkened before he even finished the whole thing. It darkened extremely clearly, and contained the sort of anger felt when someone was stealing something belonging to him.

This sort of emotion was very foreign to the Jing Prince, and it was the first time he encountered this sort of situation.

Selling pork, a man selling pork wanted his woman. Don't even think about it. Even wanting to be his children's dad, this is truly too much to tolerate.