Untitled Part 132

Start from the beginning

"Imperial Physician Zhou, this old man won't speak any empty words with you. Your entire family is in this old man's hands. Don't think about trying anything, you have no choice but to comply!"

"You—"

"Actually you could look at it from a different perspective. Once the crown prince inherits the throne, you would be his greatest contributor. No wealth or status would be out of reach."

"I, I can't...."

"Imperial Physician Zhou. Don't be in such a hurry to reject this old man. Think it over carefully. Don't end up harming your own family."

Imperial Physician Zhou's eyes suddenly widened and he spat out a mouthful of blood in anger before fainting from overstimulation.

The Jing Duke looked at him emotionally and shook his head, "Why so stubborn. Didn't you already betray him once? What's the harm in doing it a second time....."

After waiting for a while, he raised his voice and said: "Men, take Imperial Physician Zhou back."

That small covered carriage took the same route back. Before they reached his house, Imperial Physician Zhou awoke.

Once they got to the door, he got off the carriage himself. Those on the carriage revealed expressions of praise as they lowered the curtains and drove off.

Imperial Physician Zhou stumbled into his room and lay down in bed.

Soon, his half-deaf old servant came over. Imperial Physician Zhou was about to wave him away when a familiar voice suddenly sounded.

"Imperial Physician Zhou, you alright?"

Imperial Physician Zhou immediately sat up, "You? Yang Hui?"

That old servant nodded his head, "I was afraid something happened to you and came to take a look. Your real servant is sleeping in his room, don't worry. There are too many people watching this place, so I used such a method."

Imperial Physician Zhou let out a breath of relief before lying back down.

Yang Hui was extremely patient and remained standing on the side. After another while, Imperial Physician Zhou slowly described what happened.

After listening, Yang Hui's brows furrowed.

"Hurry and send a message to his highness. This thing will be hard to handle."

Yang Hui nodded. Before he left, he suddenly turned and tossed a bottle of medicine to Imperial Physician Zhou.

"This is to help steady your nerves. There aren't any side effects."

"I'm a doctor myself you know."

Yang Hui laughed softly, "Doctors don't treat themselves, right? If that side sees your current appearance, there's no way you can explain it away. You also can't prescribe yourself any medicine. Do your best to drag things out before I return. I will move as quickly as possible."

Imperial Physician Zhou held the medicine, his expression complicated, "Alright."

Yang Hui left quickly. After a while, someone with the exact same appearance walked in. Imperial Physician Zhou waved his hand and let him take his leave.

***

Two people were intertwined behind the bed curtains. The person on top seemed extremely robust, the person below was both slender and curvaceous.

Xiao Hua was enjoying herself when the person on top suddenly stopped.

"Highness what's wrong?"

The Jing Prince didn't speak. He leaned in with his lips while increasing the speed of his movements. A few minutes later, the movements behind the curtains stopped.