Untitled Part 128

Start from the beginning

Zhuo'er reached his hand out, but didn't grab it firmly. Instead, the ball rolled farther away.

Xiao Hua could clearly see her son frowning from the gap in her book. He stopped for a bit before doing his best to keep crawling forwards. This time he seemed to realize he can't use too much force on the ball, and moved in close before carefully trapping the ball under his little hand.

He then used a lot of effort to sit up. This movement was no longer a problem for Zhuo'er. After he sat up, he first held the ball for a while and looked at his sister. Yi Yi cried out across from him a couple of times. Zhuo'er smiled a little but ended up not handing it over and started playing with it himself.

Ah?

Yi Yi was stunned. Her brother was too mean. Mom was also too mean, letting brother bully her.

She cried out angrily a couple of times and turned her head to look for her father.

Her father was good to her, she remembered.

Unfortunately father wasn't there.....

She then looked at the ball in her brother's hands. He was playing with her ball!

Xiao Hua's stomach was about to burst from laughing, but she covered her mouth and didn't dare to make a sound.

She watched as her daughter imitated her son's crawl, using her little hands and stomach to inch forwards. The curve on her mouth grew larger and larger. Who said that the children couldn't crawl? They just needed some training.

Yi Yi soon reached her brother's side. She struggled to sit up while also pulling at Zhuo'er's hand to make him hand the ball over. Trying to do two things at once, she failed both to sit up and to get the ball. Perhaps because she pulled too hard, Zhuo'er fell over and the ball rolled away once more.

Yi Yi was fed up at this point, and directly sprawled there and started crying.

Her upset crying was loud enough to raise the roof. It was like a thunderstorm without the rain.

Ding Xiang and the rest watched from outside the door and didn't dare come in. They saw the little young mistress sprawled there looking extremely wretched without anyone caring, and their hearts ached until their eyes turned red.

Yi Yi cried for a while without anyone responding to her. She finally whined a few words and turned around to look for the ball.

When she finally had the ball in hand, Yi Yi let out a gratified sigh, and then started playing happily.

A chorus of greetings came from outside and the Jing Prince walked in.

"Yi Yi was crying?"

The Jing Prince had heard his daughter crying while he was still in the corridor. He looked in from the window and saw Xiao Hua'er bullying their daughter while the tiny person crawled all over looking for the ball.

"Training her to crawl. Otherwise she never moves."

Yi Yi turned and saw her father had come and reached out her little arms. The Jing Prince walked over and picked his daughter up. That little fellow started tattling, pointing at the ball in her hand, then at her brother and at her mom, making little cries with her mouth.

"Our daughter is smart." The Jing Prince said.

"That's right. Already knowing how to tattle at such a young age." Xiao Hua looked at her tattling daughter with a half-smile.

As she spoke, Zhuo'er inched over to her and crawled by her leg. Xiao Hua put the book in her hands down and picked him up.

"Our Zhuo'er is also smart, more impressive than sister, right?"