Untitled Part 119

Start from the beginning

"Does it still need squeezing?"

"Just finished."

"Can't finish it all?"

"Ah?"

What does that mean?

"Then how is it dealt with after squeezing?"

Why is his highness asking this! But Xiao Hua still honestly answered: "It gets poured out."

The Jing Prince gave her a glance and didn't say anything, but his hand lifted the bowl and he drained it in one go.

"No waste!"

This was the Jing Prince's conclusion.

Due to the Jing Prince's actions and words, Xiao Hua was embarrassed the whole day. She hoped for the Jing Prince to go busy himself so she could nurse her emotions. However, she realized the Jing Prince didn't seem to be leaving anymore.

The two sat on the kiln. Zhuo'er and Yi Yi sat in their father's lap.

The two played by themselves, and then played with each other. Afterwards, Zhuo'er fell asleep on the side. Yi Yi was still full of energy and hugged her father's leg, leaving a trail of saliva on it.

Xiao Hua lifted her up and used her bib to wipe it clean, "You've become a bag of saliva. Where does all that saliva come from?"

"Growing teeth." The Jing Prince had asked Doctor Hu, so he knew about it.

Actually, Xiao Hua knew as well, but she was just saying it.

When it was dinner time, the wet nurses carried the two little ones away. The two babies seemed to know that they had to leave soon. They didn't cry, but looked at Xiao Hua and the Jing Prince with pitiful eyes.

Xiao Hua's heart wavered. Seeing the man next to her remain silent, she had the two little ones remain until they fell asleep before allowing the wet nurses to take them away.

After a bath, the two of them lay in bed. Because of today's matter, Xiao Hua was still a little embarrassed to be alone with the Jing Prince.

"Not squeezing anymore?"

Eh? Squeezing what?

Xiao Hua snapped out of it. The Jing Prince had been with her the entire time, how could she squeeze.

There was no need to mention it, she felt swollen. Matron Xu had said that it must be squeezed dry before bed. But seeing the Jing Prince acting decent while he stared into her eyes, Xiao Hua's face darkened repeatedly.

She palmed her face and everted her eyes. She had decided to wait until he fell asleep before getting up and squeezing.

"If it needs squeezing, this humble prince will help you."

Xiao Hua choked and coughed a couple of times. Before she could recover, she was already pressed down.

......

This sort of sucking was completely different from a child's suckling. Xiao Hua completely didn't know how to react. Furthermore, this person's hands were also moving while his mouth was sucking, and Xiao Hua soon wasn't able to endure.

"Not allowed to pour it out in the future."

At the very end, the Jing Prince said these words. However, Xiao Hua had long since been blanked out, with only a single thought remaining: this person is really too.....

The next day, Xiao Hua purposefully forgot the Jing Prince's words. Unexpectedly, the Jing Prince got angry when he returned.

He was very cute when he got angry. He just ignored you and wouldn't look at you, making it clear that he was unhappy but it wouldn't show on his face. After careful examination, Xiao Hua realized that this man and her son seemed to play the same tune on different instruments. They were both this way when they were angry.