Untitled Part 110

Start from the beginning

"I'm very well."

Seeing the Jing Prince like this, the pain from before seemed no longer important. Xiao Hua's pale face let out a sweet smile.

"You sleep for a bit."

Xiao Hua nodded her head, and then said: "I haven't seen the babies yet."

Auntie Qi held one in her arms and the other was held by Nana He. Eunuch Fu was originally holding one, but his holding posture was extremely awful. Auntie Qi scolded him and stole the baby into her arms. Despite this, Eunuch Fu wasn't angry. He followed closely behind, smiling flatteringly.

Xiao Hua received the babies and took a look, before saying: "Why are they so ugly?"

The Jing Prince examined them from the side, and also nodded his head in agreement.

Auntie Qi looked at the two of them who were examining the babies, and hearing these words and seeing the movement, she immediately burst out laughing.

"Madam definitely can't say that. The little master and mistress are the most beautiful out of all the babies this woman has delivered. Look at these eyes and these brows, and the nose-bridge and little mouth. In the future the boy will be handsome and the girl will be beautiful."

Hearing Matron Xu's words, Xiao Hua seemed to feel that these wrinkly little faces whose eyes were partially concealed looked a little better.

She couldn't look at them enough, and her heart was melted by them.

"Which one is the older one?"

"The little master is the older brother. The little mistress is the younger sister."

Nana He opened her mouth and said, "Alright, madam has just finished giving birth and cannot waste her energy like this. She needs to rest properly."

"Madam, eat something before sleeping." Ding Xiang and Ding Lan brought over some easily digestible food.

Xiao Hua looked at the little things in her arms, and then looked at the Jing Prince. Her eyes were filled with reluctance. However, her feeble body was telling her that she needed to rest.

"Has the wet nurse been brought into the estate? Ding Xiang, pay some attention to this."

"Madam you don't have to worry. Eunuch Fu and Auntie Qi have arranged it."

Hearing this, Xiao Hua felt relieved. After eating a little, she lay down.

Seeing her fall asleep, the Jing Prince left.

He didn't go far, and instead entered the residence on the side.

Seeing the Jing Prince come in, the four wet nurses knelt.

Eunuch Fu was already in the room. He was standing on the side, watching the swaddled babies. He only watched, and didn't dare touch them with his hand. His body was half bent, and even the Jing Prince felt he looked uncomfortable.

"Highness, look. The little master and mistress are so cute."

The Jing Prince stood on the side. He bent over and looked. He didn't say anything, but there seemed to be some imperceptible waves within his eyes.

"A little ugly."

Eunuch Fu urgently said with a pinched voice: "Not ugly, not ugly. Nana He said that they'll be even better in a few days. Newborn babies all look this way."

This Jing Prince twitched his lips.

"The left one is the little master, the right one is the little mistress."