Xiao Hua's tipsy face revealed a large, large smile, making it obvious she was smiling very happily. She seized the opportunity to rub her face against the Jing Prince's neck a couple times, and cooed quietly, "Highness, you're so kind."

Senior Concubine Qiao stood to the side smiling rigidly, hating how she couldn't use her gaze to poke a few holes in that demoness.

The Jing Prince stroked her hair, and seeing her about to fall off used his hands to carefully prop her up by her butt. However, his actions were not visible and others didn't really notice anything.

Since the Jing Prince had agreed to stay, it was obvious Senior Concubine Qiao had counted her chickens before they hatched.

Eunuch Fu chuckled and upon seeing the Jing Prince signaling with his eyes, he turned to Senior Concubine Qiao with a bow and said: "Senior concubine, please—"

His hand made a respectful send-off gesture.

At this moment, under these circumstances, Senior Concubine Qiao could only leave. She didn't dare express any negative attitude in front of the Jing Prince. She stood up, gave a charming bow, and put on a completely drunk appearance, allowing Die'er to support her out.

Only after they left the main gates did she wave off Die'er's support. She angrily pulled on her handkerchief and stomped her foot a couple of times.

"Trash! All of them, trash!"

Die'er shrunk her neck and didn't dare say anything.

*

Seeing the thick-skinned Senior Concubine Qiao finally leave, all the palace maids in the western pavilion were full of joy in their hearts.

Since Xiao Hua was drunk to such an extent, there was naturally no need for the food anymore.

The servants cleaned up the aftermath while the Jing Prince picked up the bothersome little thing on top of him and carried her into the bedroom.

After putting her on the bed, the Jing Prince planned to have the servants come give her a bath. However, the hands around his neck were unwilling to let go.

"Highness...."

Hearing this soul-stirring charming voice, the Jing Prince suddenly felt some disorder in his mind.

Before he could react, his shirt was pulled open. The slender but not soft fingers wandered around, resulting in a stimulating feeling from the sensation of calluses rubbing over his skin.

Eunuch Fu, Ding Xiang and the rest who had followed behind saw the situation start to heat up and all took their leave with their heads lowered.

Xiao Hua actually wasn't drunk, but only felt very hot. She felt hot all over, and her mind was also extremely muddled. Her hazy drunken eyes looked at the Jing Prince before her. She vaguely saw that his face was tightly stretched, but still didn't have much emotion.

She was inexplicably a little angry. Why can't he just show a little emotion? Does he not know his apathy made her feel uncomfortable?

"Highness......."

She mumbled as her lips swam upwards towards the Jing Prince's mouth. Her pink tongue stretched out for a taste before locking his lips with her own.

The Jing Prince had never been so intimate with a woman in both his lives. He didn't like feminine charms and was thus apathetic. Due to his apathy he didn't have much skill.

The locking of lips, intertwining of tongues and exchange of fluids was a completely new experience for him. The last time he had tasted a hint of its pleasures, and had kept it in his mind for several days. Today he had only come after checking the date, but unexpectedly this low ranked palace maid got drunk and once again expanded his mind.