Senior Concubine Qiao's expression looked no different. It was apparent that her alcohol tolerance was pretty good. However, Xiao Hua couldn't keep it up. The Jing Prince was still sitting but she herself couldn't even sit straight, leaning sideways against Ding Xiang who had been standing beside her.

It seemed she was quite drunk.

"Come, come, come. Big sis senior concubine let me toast you again." This time she flipped things around and took the initiative to seek her out for a drink.

Senior Concubine Qiao's smile bloomed like a flower. She covered her mouth and said: "Looks like little sis Xiao Hua really doesn't have much alcohol tolerance. Let's not drink anymore." As she spoke, she glanced at the Jing Prince who didn't respond.

Xiao Hua chuckled a little, her cheeks fiery red, "Big sis Senior Concubine Qiao's wine today is pretty good....drunken rouge....really delicious, its name is also pretty, good wine...."

After speaking, she grabbed the wine jug and poured herself another cup. She lifted it and drank.

"Looks like little sis Xiao Hua really is drunk," Senior Concubine Qiao smiled while sighing, giving the Jing Prince another glance, "Highness, how about this concubine—-"

The Jing Prince had already placed his chopsticks down for a while now. He ate simply and also didn't speak with anyone. Xiao Hua and Senior Concubine Qiao were having a drinking contest on one side while he had long finished eating on the other. He didn't say anything and merely sat there watching, his eyes obscure.

Senior Concubine Qiao's meaning was clear to everyone. The three western pavilion palace maids standing there were all a little panicked. Die'er revealed a joyful smile. Senior Concubine Qiao smiled extra flirtatiously, her glance fluid as water. Xiao Hua swayed from left to right like a little drunkard.

It was as if she hadn't noticed Senior Concubine Qiao's intentions. She stood up shakily as though she were boneless. She rubbed the area between her brows. Ding Xiang came over to support her but she didn't let her, and instead fell over towards the Jing Prince.

She fell onto him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Highness—–"

Others had the scent of orchids on their breath while Xiao Hua had the scent of alcohol on hers. However, drunken rouge didn't have a strong alcoholic smell to begin with, and along with Xiao Hua's lightly fragrant body, one wouldn't feel the smell was bad.

Especially since she was such a charming and lovable little beauty, whose limpid peach blossom eyes and full lips moved the heart. The Jing Prince looked at the drunken beauty wrapped around him. His face didn't show any emotions but his eyes grew deeper and deeper.

"Highness isn't going anywhere, and will stay right here. Isn't that right?"

The rose-colored lips were half puckered, seeming a little aggrieved and a little in need of pampering, clearly displaying the attitude of a lovable little girl. She even tightened her arms around his neck, as though she wouldn't let go after latching on, afraid the Jing Prince would run off.

Eunuch Fu stood to one side, wiping his sweat and sighing. Who said that Senior Concubine Qiao would benefit from Madam Hua getting drunk? Having served by the Jing Prince's side for so long, Eunuch Fu could tell at a glance that Senior Concubine Qiao had no chance tonight.

Senior Concubine Qiao's expression was a little rigid, and looked nervously at the Jing Prince. In her heart she cursed Madam Hua for not having any propriety. She was like a vixen, actually seducing his highness in front of her.

Hur hur, why didn't you curse yourself as a vixen when you tried to worm your way here to take advantage?

The Jing Prince's body imperceptibly turned rigid. Only after a while did he nod his head with an apathetic expression.