She was a bed servant to begin with. As a bed servant, she might as well serve in bed.

"Highness...."

The little beauty who was quite pleasing to his eyes moved towards him by herself, and also looked extremely tasty. Even if the Jing Prince was someone apathetic, he couldn't maintain his appearance of decency.

The Jing Prince pulled Xiao Hua over, and his dark eyes could no longer move away after looking at that spot. His long and slender fingers squeezed them a couple of times and then pulled off the clothing that Xiao Hua had meticulously prepared.

The white and tender mounds were two flowers in bloom, making one have the urge to pluck them. Xiao Hua was nervous and her mind a mess. By the time she snapped out of it, she realized the Jing Prince had instead already made a beeline for the main event.

At first there was the pain that was always present in the beginning. The pain she felt in her body notwithstanding, Xiao Hua also felt a little discouraged in her heart. She felt that all her charming and flirtatious actions had been performed for a blind man.

This "blind" man's reactions weren't quite the same as normal people, but he wasn't lacking in enthusiasm and vigor.

Xiao Hua opened her eyes slightly, and saw that although the person's face was apathetic, his eyes were dark whirlpools that made it unclear what he was looking at. His line of sight seemed to be directed at her chest area, but his gaze also seemed vague and unfocused.

In the past Xiao Hua never opened her eyes when doing this with the Jing Prince. Now with her new mindset, she secretly snuck a glance and seemed to realize something.

This person seemed like...he didn't know what he was doing?

Xiao Hua had a moment of astonishment.

But it was already too late to try anything at this time. She could only cry out in a lovable voice "highness, have mercy on this servant concubine", use her eyes that seemed about to spill water to draw him in and wrap her slender legs around him, resulting in his movements becoming several times harder.

She seemed to have trouble breathing, and despite the slight pain she forced her arms around his neck, gently pressed against his firm chest and gyrated along with his motions intentionally or otherwise.

She felt his burning gaze resting on the place where they were connected, but he didn't make any other movements. He still moved mechanically like in the past.

Xiao Hua was a little enlightened in her mind, but soon didn't have any spare energy to think any nonsense.

........

It wasn't clear how much time had passed before the Jing Prince finally collapsed heavily before stopping his movements that had lasted for a long time.

At this moment, not only was Xiao Hua's mind numb, even her legs were extremely numb. She was still young after all, and being tossed around clumsily for so long she was unable to regain her energy for a long time.

She wasn't clear when she was carried by someone to the bath. When she returned, the bedding had already been changed. Only then did the two lie back down.

Xiao Hua was extremely tired. She had many thoughts in her mind but didn't have the energy to entertain them, falling into a deep slumber.

The Jing Prince however felt wide awake. He used the light shining through the curtains to look at the person next to him who was fast asleep.

In his past life the Jing Prince's personality was apathetic, and he didn't feel strongly about matters in the bedroom. Normally he felt it was a chore he had to deal with, and didn't feel much enjoyment from it. He knew that many men liked such things, but he never understood what was to like about it.