Everyone here was able to measure what exactly held more weight.

But hitting someone's face so openly—–

Xiao Hua didn't pay any attention to Yu Jiao and Yu Rong's expressions, appearing too disdainful to give them a glance. She smiled at the Jing Consort and said: "Consort, please don't mind this servant concubine's ugly words. This servant concubine was also angered beyond her limit. At first since they were older sisters, and their ages were older than mine by a lot, I tolerated and yielded. Who would have guessed she would start enjoying what she was saying? She may have been speaking joyfully, but this servant concubine's ears were painfully shriveled from listening."

Yu Jiao's face was no longer black this time, but had turned completely purple. Not only was her expression ugly, it was also extremely twisted.

Feeling the fire rush to her head, she directly stood up and charged towards Xiao Hua. Having been dazed by Xiao Hua's words, Yu Rong was unable to react in time to hold her back.

"Aiya, couldn't win a battle of words so she wants to use her hands...." Xiao Hua patted her chest and cried out with a frightened expression.

Despite her words, Xiao Hua's movements didn't stop. She herself stood up and dodged out of the way, her actions seemingly hurried in response. As she moved, her body accidentally sent all the dishes on her table flying.

Yu Jiao's charge was too vigorous and since Xiao Hua dodged out of the way, she first knocked into Xiao Hua's chair, and then flipped over it directly onto the banquet table.

In an instant, the scene had turned to complete chaos. A table of delicacies had also been more or less destroyed.

The Jing Consort looked at the disordered scene and frowned in anger.

"What do you think you are doing? Do you still have this consort in your eyes?!"

Yu Jiao was sprawled dazedly on the table. Only when Yu Rong came to lift her up did she snap out of it. Although she stood up, her appearance was a mess. Not only were here hands full of oil, sauce and soup, her clothes were also completely ruined.

Xiao Hua knelt down on the spot, "Please forgive me consort. She made a move first."

"She made a move?" The Jing Consort's chest rose and fell in anger, her face full of resentment. "Do you think the servants are dead? Naturally, someone would have stopped her. This perfectly fine table of dishes...."

"It's this servant concubine's fault. This servant concubine shouldn't have dodged when she charged over."

Xiao Hua's words were a little incriminating, but they weren't wrong. No one could expect someone to remain seated while someone charged over, right?

Saying that the servants aren't dead and someone would naturally stop her was all well and good, but what if they couldn't stop her? What if Yu Jiao had scratched her face? After all, when women fought they usually aimed for the face. Who would dare take such a risk?

Therefore it really couldn't be blamed on Madam Hua. At most she shouldn't have provoked Madam Yu Jiao with her words.

But it was also Madam Yu Jiao who targeted her first. Madam Hua had also said it: tolerating, enduring and yielding had only made her start speaking more enjoyably.

Doesn't everyone have a temper? Who would dare say she shouldn't have retorted?

Therefore this loss would definitely be for Yu Jiao to eat. Of course, the Jing Consort had eaten a loss as well.

The Jing Consort couldn't blame Madam Hua on the surface, and could only glare at Yu Jiao, that shit stirring stick.

On the other side, Xiao Hua continued to say apologetically: "It's all this servant concubine's fault, ruining an entire table of dishes. The great consort is being magnanimous and not scolding this servant concubine, but this servant concubine cannot just play dumb. In order to atone, this servant concubine has decided to confine herself to her quarters for a month."