Yu Jiao was a little foolish in this regard. Just based on today it could be said she had become enemies with the western pavilion's Madam Hua.

In the Changchun Pavilion.

After everyone paying respects had left, the Jing Consort looked at Nana Li.

Nana Li had a calm expression and didn't say anything. She waved her hand to signal those unrelated to take their leave. She and three of the Xiangs supported the consort into the residence. Chun Xiang stayed behind to clean up Xiao Hua's tea.

"Nana, what do you think?"

Nana Li pondered for a moment before speaking, "She's not simple, but she's also a little narrow-minded. Her words were a little unrestrained. After all she was low born, and didn't have much of an upbringing."

The Jing Consort nodded her head. She felt the same way.

Thinking of Madam Hua's performance earlier, she spat out, "How vulgar, not caring one bit about her own birth."

Thinking how this person had been arranged to live in the first western pavilion instead of with Yu Jiao and Yu Rong in the Hanxiang Pavilion, the Jing Consort was extremely resentful.

"Nana, do you think her living situation was arranged by his highness, or by Eunuch Fu that old castrate?"

Nana Li pondered for a moment, "It's hard to say."

Actually the consort knew it was hard to say without asking Nana Li. They were unable to glean any information about the Hall of Splendor's affairs, and naturally wouldn't know who arranged for Madam Hua to live in the western pavilion.

If it was Eunuch Fu then there was naturally no need to pay attention to it. However, if it was the Jing Prince then she couldn't refrain from shooting the rat in fear of breaking the vases anymore. Due to this, the Jing Consort could only instigate others to act as cannon fodder today to vent her anger. Unfortunately her cannon fodder wasn't useful, failing to step on others and ended up getting mocked instead.

Nana Li also understood the reasoning behind this. She sighed and said, "It's a pity about that tea."

That Madam Hua actually didn't drink such a good thing because she said she wasn't used to drinking tea as a servant and would have trouble sleeping at night.

What kind of nonsense was this!?

The Grand Xi Dynasty had the tradition of drinking tea. From the emperor down to the commoners, there was almost no one who didn't drink it. Even poor families would buy some tea dregs to brew and pretend to be refined for a bit.

But for someone sold as a servant, their bodies belonged to their master. There was probably no household's master who would give their servants tea to drink. She was probably someone unremarkable in the past, someone who could only be a sweeper maid and unable to become a senior maid.

Thinking of this, Nana Li also spat, "Really a lowly brat. What a lowly problem to have."

She had no idea what his highness saw in that Madam Hua!

"If she doesn't drink tea, then this scheme would be hard to use." The Jing Consort said with a frown.

Nana Li certainly understood her meaning. The medicine she used had a taste that needed to be covered by something else. In the past it had always been used in tea, but since Madam Hua didn't drink it things became more difficult.

"What if when she comes to pay respects tomorrow, we give her something else to drink?" Xia Xiang had served the consort for a long time, and naturally knew about this.