Seeing Xiao Hua come in, the Jing Prince's eyes flashed and he shed his robe, flipped over and lay face down on the bed. Xiao Hua blushed slightly. She walked to the bed, took off her shoes and sat down beside him.

The Jing Prince's long dark hair was scattered across his back. Xiao Hua carefully brushed it to the side.

The ointment from Doctor Hu was very useful. Eunuch Fu was probably also aware the prince felt discomfort in his back and specially acquired it from the doctor. Xiao Hua used it a couple times in her massages and this time could clearly feel the Jing Prince was no longer as tight.

The ointment was clear and had a medicinal fragrance.

Xiao Hua dug some out, rubbing it over her palms before starting to massage the Jing Prince.

Xiao Hua was familiar with the process. After finishing, over half an hour had passed as usual.

After stopping she snuck a glance at the person on the bed. The Jing Prince happened to be facing away from her, and his breathing was steady, most likely asleep.

She carefully got off the bed, put on her shoes and was about to leave when her arm was grabbed.

"Sleep with this prince."

Xiao Hua froze and lowered her head, "This servant will wash up."

The Jing Prince didn't speak again. Xiao Hua was fixed in place for a moment before standing up and leaving.

An Chen had been outside the entire time. Xiao Hua went over and spoke with him in a low voice, and someone arranged a bath for her.

After bathing, she entered those purple curtains once again. The Jing Prince had changed his posture. His shapely eyes were closed, his chest was bare and the purple silk blankets half covered his stomach while his long black hair draped over the bedside.

Xiao Hua had always known the Jing Prince was very handsome, but this scene unwittingly made her hold her breath and her heart started pounding.

She blinked her eyes and took a deep breath before carefully climbing up from the end of the bed, lying down in the spot next to him. She was tense for a while, but seeing that there was no movement next to her, she relaxed.

This was the first time Xiao Hua spent the night in the Jing Prince's bed. In the past after serving, she had to return to the palace maids' room. After moving into the hall, the Jing Prince hadn't summoned her anymore, but went to her room instead.

It wasn't like they hadn't slept in the same bed before, it was just a change of location. However, this made Xiao Hua unable to fall asleep. It wasn't known how much time had passed when the Jing Prince suddenly turned over. Xiao Hua froze before being suddenly pulled into his embrace.

She nervously prepared herself in her heart, but realized that the Jing Prince didn't make any further movements.

Xiao Hua's eyes remained open that night. Only when the night was almost over was she unable to hold on and ended up falling asleep.

The next day when Xiao Hua awoke, the Jing Prince had already left at some point.

Feeling slightly nervous in her heart, she hurriedly dressed and went outside. She saw Xiao Li Zi standing in the hall.

"Eunuch Li, has his highness left?"

Xiao Li Zi showed no change in his expression. This was the expression often put on by those who served in the Hall of Splendor. He nodded his head slightly and said: "Miss Xiao Hua, his highness has left for the front court."

"Oh, I overslept." Xiao Hua said a little uncomfortably.

"His highness ordered us not to wake you when he left." Xiao Li Zi finished speaking and lowered his eyes.