I went straight to the pool while Kyran and his team changed.

After about 10 minutes they arrived and started their warm-up. I would be lying if I said I wasn't drooling. Fuck, he looked hot.

They started to swim a few lanes and then battled a bit in speed. Kyran was always the quickest swimmer but today something seemed to be wrong. He seemed slow and disoriented.

Bewildered, I frowned and got up from my seat when he grabbed the edge of the pool and pulled his body out of the water.

»You good, champ?« the Coach asked and Kyran just waved dismissively. »Just a little toilet break,« Kyran rasped between breaths and struggled to go to the changing room.

That wasn't just a toilet break. I noticed his trembling body right away.

Quickly I followed after him.

»Kyran?« I looked into the cabin but he wasn't there. »Kyran, where are you?«

I listened and heard his gasps coming from a toilet cabin in the bathroom. »Kyran?« I asked again and knocked on the door. He didn't answer but I was able to open the door because he hadn't locked it.

He was sitting on the ground, his back against a wall of the toilet cabin. His hand grasped against his chest over his heart. His chest went up and down, up and down, up and down - too quickly.

Blurry he looked up to me. »I-I can't« - he gasped again, loudly - »breath...«

Panic filled me and I fell on my knees next to him. »What should I do?«

I heard you should breathe into a paper bag but I had no bag with me. His eyes were wide but seemed to lose more and more power to stay open. He was losing consciousness.

Shit.

It wasn't a panic attack. I was sure it wasn't one. He seriously couldn't breathe. Were his lungs collapsing? What was happening?

»T-Try breathing in and out. Try with me,« I said in panic. Okay, I was the one getting a panic attack.

»In.« I breathed in. »Out.« I breathed out. »Try with me,« I said. »Please.«

His eyes were fluttering and I wasn't even sure if he still heard me.

»In.«

But he breathed in with me or at least he tried. He was grabbing my hand and squeezing it tightly. I winced at the might he grabbed me with but I didn't pull away.

»Out.«

His chest fell in a tremble and we started from the beginning.

Minutes passed. My other hand checked his pulse which slowly calmed down.

His eyes were shut but he was breathing evenly. »Kyran?« He made a quiet sound which made me know he was awake.

»Let's change your clothes and I'll carry you home.« And then we would talk to his father. Because this wasn't normal. Something was wrong.

First the heat that seemed like a fever a few days ago and now this.

I carried him to the changing room and helped him change. I didn't look down when I changed his pants. Even if I would have taken a look right now it wouldn't have mattered. His condition worried me too much.

After being sure he wouldn't collapse, I went to the Coach and told him we would go home because Kyran ate something wrong.

I carried him on my back to his home and when we arrived, I saw his father in the driveway.