HONEYMOON TRIP

AZRIEL'S POV

I woke up cuddling eachother. Alex on my left arm, Eli....My wife on my right arm. I smiled and kissed their foreheads.

Eli's lips curve into a small smile so do Alex's.

Like mother like son.

Their arms tighten around me and they snuggle more close to me. Shorty's hot breathes touch my neck sending shivers down on my spine.

Alex stirred in his sleep and open his doe eyes and meet my gaze, I smile and his sleepiness quickly turned into cheerful nature.

"Dada!!" He climbed on my stomach and sat down. I shushed him pointed at Eli sleeping. He looked like he understood my meaning and giggles.

"I love you my son." I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him to kissed his cheeks. He giggles and hold my face in his tiny hands.

"I lob wu tuu." He says and kissed my cheeks. I chuckled at his cute adorable behaviour.

But our little talk wake up Shorty and she moàn in sleep and looked at us in sleepy.  "Why are you both giggling?" She asked pressing her face in my crook of neck.

"Good morning wifey!!" I pecked at her lips.

"Gud...manig...mum." Alex struggle to wish her but managed. He lean on her and peck at her lips too.

She get stunned and then chuckled.  "You literally make him like you!!" She sighed. Alex giggles seeing us.

"Of course, after all he is my son, He will take after me." I says proudly. We both laughed and Alex also giggles.

We stayed like that for sometime and then she went to freshen up and me and play till she finished. After her I took Alex to Washroom and freshen up.

After getting ready we went downstairs for breakfast. My family was already there waiting for us.

"Aww my grandson looks so cute" my mom take Alex in her arms and hug him and kissed his cheeks. Alex giggles and kissed her cheeks too.

We sat down and sis in law served us breakfast while mom feed Alex. I held Eli's hand under the table and entangle our fingers. She gasped and looked at me speechless.

"Leave my hand." She mouthed but I ignored her and focus on Breakfast with smirk.

She tried to free her hand but I tighten the grip making her hissed in anger.  "Azriel, leave my hand, someone can notice it!!" She whispered only to me but I again ignored her.

"Eliora, why are you eating with your left hand?" Mom asked.  "N...no, nothing!!" Eliora sighed in frustration.

"So kids did you decide where do you want to go for your honeymoon?" Dad asked with smile.

Shorty spit the water, she was drinking in surprised and looked at dad with widen eyes. Then she turned to look at me.

Did you know about this? She eye me. I nodded and looked at dad.

"Yes dad, we decided to go Paris." I replied and he nodded in approval.  "Good, good, it's great idea." He said.

"Well, Eliora, this is your wedding gift from our side." My brother said and give her a gift.

"No, it's okay Mr. Smith!!" She quickly shake her hand in No.

"Don't be so formal. We're family and you should call me brother." Brother said with a smile and patted her head. She get stunned and freeze to her place.

I squeeze her hand and she finally snapped and pass a smile to brother and nodded. Brother and sister in law both give her gift and she took it with a smile.

She turned to show me the gift grinning like she found treasure. I kissed her forehead.  "Wooo.." brother shouted in surprised.  "No, PDA in front of kids."

"Okay, focus on breakfast." Mom and Sis in law both said together. We laughed and eat our breakfast.

After eating we went back to our room.  "Mr. Smith, don't you have to go to your work?" Eli teased me.

"Mrs. Smith, who go to work the second day of their wedding?" I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close.

"Why, why don't you want to go for work?" She leaned closer to my face and smirk.

"that person must be stupid, who will leave his beautiful wife at home and go for work." I leaned closer to her lips, few inches away.

"If you keep ignoring your work like this, then very soon you will lose your CEO position." She draw circles on my chest with her fingers.

"Then—" before I say anything out bedroom door opened and two small figures walk in or run inside.

"Alex!! Don't run." Aurora run behind Alex trying to catch him but Alex giggles and run to hugged my leg.

"Alex! Rory!, Don't run!!" I tried to stop them but they just run around. Eli bend down and picked aurora up and looked at her.

I picked Alex in my arms. Now Eli looked at me chuckling.  "Everyone loves to disturbed us!!" I sighed in defeat.

"Well....you chose wrong time to show your love." She tease me with a smirk.

I pulled her close to me by her waist and our face was just few inches apart. Alex and Aurora giggles seeing us........and again I forgot that kids are here!!

Eli laughed at my misery.  "Azy?" Aurora said.  "Yes, sweetheart!"  "Aunty is so beautiful!" She says making Eli blush.  "Yes, your aunty is gorgeous!!" I replied and kissed Eli's cheeks.

"Ahem...when is our flight?" Shorty tried to change the topic.  "It's tonight 9 PM." I said.

"What!? But I didn't pack anything and Alex's clothes, his necessary things. How I'm going to do everything in a short time?" She panicked and looked at me in horror.

"Calm down, you don't have to pack anything." I hug her from side as Alex was hugging me.  "What!? But why?" She asked in confusion.

"I've already planned everything. Everything is settled and you just have to come with me." I reassure her without revealing the surprise. And she also didn't notice and relaxed.

"Dada?" Alex cups my face trying to get my attention. "Yes, Little man?" I kissed his cheeks and he giggles.

"I..lob..yu." he says and hide his face in my neck, trying to hide his shyness.

"Ohh, I love you more than anything." I kissed his shoulder.

"I love you too Azy." Aurora tried to hug me and Eli come close to me so aurora can hug me. " I love you too, Rory." I hugged them both. Eli and Aurora.
.
.
.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 100+ AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART 🥳
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘

HE IS MINEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara