BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

AZRIEL'S POV

We all ran towards the Alex's bedroom. Eli was the one who opened the door and looked inside.

Me and everyone stay behind her, looking at her.  "Alex?" Eli said, looking at the dark room.

I stepped inside and turned on the lights. 

"Happy Birthday Mumma!!" Alex shouted, and Aurora, Asteria, Lucian and Simon popped the party crackers on Eli.

Eliora looked around the room, everything was decorated, big banner of 'happy birthday' was hanging on wall and balloons. A red velvet cake was placed on table in the centre of bedroom.

Eliora looked shocked seeing all this. I slightly hit her shoulder to break her chain of thoughts. She turned to look at me.

Her eyes filled with tears, but not crying. I stepped closer to her and gently wiped her tears.

"Happy birthday, wifey." I said and kissed her forehead.  "Sorry for the late wishing."

"Mumma, it's not time to cry." Alex interrupted and held her hand.  "It's your birthday!!"

"Y... you're angry with me?" Eli asked, everyone chuckled at her statement.

"Mumma, I was never angry with you." Alex said and wiped her tears.

"Then why didn't you talk to me?" Eli asked, looking at Alex.

"I was planning your birthday with dad and everyone's help." Alex said. 

"I wanted to surprise you....and yes, I was little upset earlier but not anymore. Because I realised that your love is greater than anyone." He explained, with a small smile.

"I don't know I love my biological parents or not, because the first time I opened my eyes, I saw you." Alex said, as a tear rolled down on his cheeks.

"I.. I'm really glad that my parents loves me and chose you to be my guardian." His words were simple but it slices our hearts in million pieces.

"You gave me love, affection and everything. They were my mother and father, but you, you're my mumma and Azriel my dadda." Alex said and Eli sobbed at his words.

"I love you MORE than anyone, mumma. Please don't leave me ever." Eli hugged him and Alex hug her back.

They cried in each other's embrace. I wiped my own tears and joined their hug. Kids and everyone also joined the hug.

After sometime we broke the hug and looked at each other's face. Everyone burst in laughing seeing each other's crying faces.

"Why are we crying?" Asteria asked innocently. Alex burst in laughing and hugged her.

"Because we love each other." He said.

"So we cry, when we love someone?" Asteria asked.

Everyone chuckled at her statement. I pulled Asteria in embrace and kissed her forehead.

"When we love someone, we do everything to see that person happy. Even cry." I explained and carry her and Simon in my arms.

"Let's cut the cake." Aurora says excitedly.

Everyone gather around the table and Eli held Alex's hand to cut the cake. Everyone sang the birthday song as Eli blow the candles and cutted the cake.

Everyone claps but I couldn't, because I was carrying my two little devils in my arms. Eliora fed the first bite to Alex, then Asteria and Simon.

And lastly to me.

I'm her husband but I got to eat cake at the fourth number!!

It's okay, they're our kids. I can comprise with that.

But damn, I'm feeling jealous of my own kids!!

Eliora understood my reactions and chuckled and hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

"I'm angry with you. Why didn't you tell me about this?" Eli said and pouted. I put the kids down and cups her face between my palms.

"Get angry like this, you looks very cute." I whispered, her cheeks turned red as she slightly punched my chest.

"Shut up." She said.

"Mumma, here's your gift." Alex said and pulled her towards himself.

Wow. Just wow.

Alex, son, couldn't you waits for sometime? I was just talking.....okay flirting with my wife, but you interrupt it.

My own kids are becoming a third wheel in my love life.

I sulk but closely followed Eliora, at least I can stay near her. Alex gift her a mother-son duo bracelet. He make her wear the bracelet, and Eli do the same.

Everyone also gifted her with different types of presents. We enjoyed the party for sometime and when it was time for kids to sleep, we stopped the party and went to their rooms.

All kids stay together and we parents went our rooms. I dragged my wife to our bedroom and locked the door.

I can't take risk to kids walked in on us in our.... private time.

"Why are you dragging me?" Eli said.

"And for your information, I'm still angry with you." She added and turned away.

I stepped in front of her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her body against mine.

"You can be angry, when we're touching each other too." I said, drawing small circle on her naked waist.

"Azriel." She breathe and put her head on my shoulder. I chuckled and take out something from my pocket and wrapped it around her neck.

Eli looked at me in confusion, I smiled and dragged her to mirror. The necklace I brought for her was looking beautiful on her.

It was especially made by best jewelry designer, and it was one and only piece in the world. I strictly told the designer, not to make any necklace like that anymore. So my wife can only wear this.

"It's so beautiful." Eliora said, touching the necklace.

"No. You're so beautiful." I said and wrapped my arms around her, my eyes met with hers through the mirror. We smiled looking at each other.

"Thank you, Hubby." She said, and turned to place a kiss on my jaw.

"If you want to thank me then..." I picked her up and throw her on bed. I took off my t-shirt.  "This way is perfect for me." I said, hovering over her.

"Have some shame, you're not young anymore." She said, her cheeks turning red.

"You can feel shame, I'm better being shameless." I said and tore her clothes. She immediately tried to hide herself with her hands.

I pinned her both hands above her head with my one hand.

"You don't have to hide yourself from me. I love each and every inches of you." I said, and kissed her.

AHEM AHEM, let's leave the couple alone 😜😉

.
.
.
I'M SORRY guys for not updating on time.

Actually I'm struggling with writer's block point and couldn't figure it out.
.
.
I've a announcement to make.

This story's end is really close.

And there's a brand new surprise for you all. I'll reveal it in the end chapter.

Any guesses?

.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME AND SUPPORT ME 😀