PAMPERING ELIORA

AZRIEL'S POV

I stop the car in front of Knight Mansion. My gaze caressed the sleeping Eliora. She was sleeping peacefully.

I get out of the car and went to her side and open the door, carefully remove the seatbelt and carefully carry her in my arms.

"Azriel?" She yawn and sleepily looked at me. "Go back to sleep. I'm here." I reassure her and she obediently go back to sleep.

I smile and kissed her forehead. She smiled in her sleep and snuggle in my chest. When I took her inside the house, her parents attention quickly went to us and they looked shocked.

"What happened to her?" Her dad asked and quickly came near us.

"Why she is so injured?" Her mom asked with teary eyes while looking at Eliora.

"This is because of mission." I replied to them. "Mum.. Mum" Alex came while running towards us. He start to dance happily after seeing Eliora.

"I'll put her on bed. Mom can you take Alex to Eli's room " I requested to her and she nodded and follow me to Eli's room with Alex.

When we reached to her room and I put Eli on bed and cover her with duvet. I took Alex from mom and she went to kissed Eli's forehead.

"If you need anything, just call me." She said and I nodded. After mom leave I went near Eli and Alex was excited to meet Eli so he tried to wiggle out of my arms to reach to Eliora.

"Baby boy, your mumma is injured, so we've to be careful around her." I tried to explain him but he was not listening to me.

"Mum..Dada...mum." Alex looked at me with confusion, when Eli didn't respond to him.

"Mumma is sleeping, do you also want to sleep?." I asked and took him in my arms as he nodded pouting sadly.

I lie down beside Eli and put Alex between us. Alex hug Eli and I insured that he was not hugging her left arm.

"Mum..Mum." Alex again call for her but didn't get any response. I pulled him in my arms and kissed his forehead.

"I'm here my baby. And I promised I'll treat your mumma." I said and he hide his face in my chest.

Like mother like son.

We slept like that. Alex sulking for Eli's attention. Eli sleeping due to effect of anaesthesia. Me caring for both of them.

My sleep disturb by a giggles. I looked at my side, only to see that Eli was playing with Alex. And he was happily giggling to see his mumma.

"When did you woke up?" I asked as I sat on bed. "Umm... about 15 mins ago." Eli said. Her voice now is clear not like before.

"Baby boy, come let your mumma rest." I tried to took Alex but he just glare and pout at me.

Wait, did he just glare at me?.

Wow, he is learning from Eli. That how we should glare at people. Great.

Eli laugh at me. "Took him. If you can." She taunt me and laugh loudly.

"He is my son. Now look how I handle him." I said confidently. But I was not sure myself.

"My dear, cute, adorable son. Come to dada." I stretch my hands towards him. But what he did next, I wasn't expected that.

"Hmph" he turned his head towards Eli and lie on her body, hugging her tightly.

Did I just got rejected?.

Did Alex just rejected me?. I got rejected by my son. My cruel fate.

"Princess?" Her dad came with a food plate. "What happened here?" He asked as he looked at us.

"Alex rejected Azriel." Eli said and again laugh.

"That's too bad." Her mom came with snacks. "Son, you didn't eat all day. Here eat this." Her mom said and give me snacks.

"Thank you mom." I took the plate from her and saw many snacks but my eyes get stuck on one dessert.

A pudding. Smirk.

"Alex baby, Do you want pudding?." I said and saw him pudding. His eyes quickly turned towards me and looked at pudding in my hand.

"Princess, sit I'll feed you with my hand." Her dad said and help Eli to sit and start to feed her.

"Dada...Dada." Alex run towards me and hug my neck. "Oh, but just a moment ago, someone rejected me." I said not looking at Alex.

"Then, I should just eat this pudding. right mom?." I winked at her and she smiled.

"Yes, of course. You should eat that pudding yourself." She also acted with me.

"Dada..Dada..noii." Alex held my face in his tiny hands and make me look at him.

"Mom, I'm eating this pudding. Alone." I tease him and take a spoon of pudding.

"Dada..noii." Alex pecked at my lips and pout sadly. Aww my baby.

"Aww, how can I eat without my baby boy?." I pecked his forehead and feed him the pudding.

"Yumm... Dada." He makes a satisfied expression and looked at me, like millions of stars are shining in his eyes.

I feed him pudding and some snacks. While Eli's dad feed Eli. She told them briefly about her injuries and about mission.

After eating Alex completely relaxed in my lap while his body is stretched
On my lap.

He was playing with my phone. And I was caressing his smooth, silky soft hairs.

"Eli, why didn't you leave this job?." Her mom said with seriousness.

"Mom, I don't want to." Eli da with a done face.

If I say truth then, now I'm also scared to let Eli go on any mission. Not after how she came back from this mission.

"Ok, no more discussion about this." Her dad interrupted them. "And Eliora, you'll only rest. I'll handle the work." He said.

"Dad, I can do it myself." Eli tried to say something but her dad stop her by showing his palm.

"Azriel, you'll handle her." Her dad said and went out with his wife.

"This is not fair." Eli says and make annoying face.

"Everything is fair in love and war." I kissed her forehead.

"Leave me, I want to take a bath." She says and was going to get up but I held her waist and pulled her down.

"No, you're not taking a bath, not with this injuries." I said.

"Do you want me to stinks?." She asked in annoyed.

"You don't stinks." I said. "But I want to take bath." She says and tried to get up again.

"If you want then, I can give you a sponge bath." I saw without wasting a second.

"What?" She looked at me in shocked.

.
.
.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 70+ AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART.

THANK YOU FOR READING, PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT 😘

HE IS MINEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara