PREGNANCY CRAVING

AZRIEL'S POV

I was sleeping peacefully when someone kicked my butt, making me fall down from the bed.

"Ahh.....why did you kicked me?" I winced and rubbed my butt as I stood up.

"I'm hungry!" Eli pout angrily. I looked at time, it was 2 AM in the night.

"Wifey, it's 2 AM." I sat beside her and rubbed her big baby bump. She's 9 months pregnant with our baby.

Alex's birthday was yesterday. He turned 6 years old yesterday. My little man is growing fast.

Alex told me that he wished for a baby girl. I also want a daughter. But I'll surely love them even if it's a boy.

We didn't do gender reveal because we wanted to wait for our baby to come in this world. Because we'll love them even it's a boy or girl.

"You couldn't even feed you wife, who is carrying your child!!" Eliora's eyes filled with tears and she was about to burst but I quickly hug her.

"Oh my love~ what do you want to eat? I'll bring for you." I softly whispered to her. She hiccups and hug me tightly.

"I want icecream, pizza, burger, fries and—" she says but I cutted her off.

"No. Doctor strictly forbidden you from eating junk food." I said and shakes my head.

She looked at me in disbelief and quickly started to cry.  "Ahh..... you're so bad. First you made me pregnant and now refusing to give me ice cream."

"Eli.....wifey..... sweetheart please stop crying. I.... I'll give you ice cream but please stop crying." I hug her tightly and caressed her back.

"Promise?" She stopped crying and looked at me with doe eyes. 

Wow. I never knew my wife can act.

"Yes. But just 1 cup." I says and got up.  "Take me too." She stretch her hand towards me. I carry her like a child and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I wrapped my arms around her waist to support her body because her big baby bump was between us and she couldn't snuggle to me.

"I love you, hubby" she kissed my jaw and wrapped her arms around my neck. I walked out of room and walk downstairs carefully holding her.

"Little man!!" I said as I saw a small figure sitting on kitchen counter.

"Dada!?" Alex gasped as he looked at me. He dropped the ice cream spoon.

"You mother and son are literally same." I shakes my head and put Eli on counter. And pick Alex in my arms.

"So little thief, why are you still up?" I asked and Alex snuggle close to me.

"Dada, I lob you." He says and kissed my cheeks.

"No. Your buttering will not work. Tell me why are you awake?" I said and looked at him.

"Why are you scolding him? He must be hungry?" Eli interrupted but I looked at Alex.

"Dada, I was hungry." Alex pouted.

"So you decided to eat ice-cream?" I said and hug him.  "My son is really bad at lying." Alex and Eli giggles.

"Mumma, are you hungry too?" I put him on counter and he hug Eli.  "Yes baby, I'm hungry." Eli said and hug him.

I take out two cups of ice cream and give them. They happily took the ice cream and started to eat.

"Dada, here." Alex pass me a spoon of ice cream and I eat it.  "You eat, baby." I said and feed him.

"My hubby is best." Eli blow a kiss towards me and I pretend to catch it and put it near my heart.

I sat in front of them and watch them eating and sharing their ice cream with eachother. The 2 most important persons in my life and 3rd is on the way.

Tomorrow I've to leave for a mission and I don't want to leave Eli alone in this situation of her going in labour anytime.

But I've to go because there's some gangsters, who kidnapped and raped girls. Last time they kidnapped 1 old woman and 2 underage girls and raped and killed them brutally.

But this time we know about them and will caught them before they take action.

In these 5 years, I'm totally changed. I don't know how many times I came home with blood soaked clothes, but Eli always used to say that I didn't did anything wrong so I don't have to worry.

"Azriel, where did you get lost?" Eli said and I come out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Did you say something? Sorry I was thinking about something." I quickly apologize and kissed their foreheads.

"No need to say sorry, we were just asking that, what do you want? A girl or a boy?" She asked and I looked at her in confusion.

"I want a baby girl. Girls are pretty and my sister will be most beautiful girl." Alex said and smile brightly.

"I'm fine with a girl or a boy. Because both are same for me." I kissed Eli's cheeks and Patted her head.

"Do you want a girl or boy?" I asked.

"I want a girl. So we can team up against you boys." She says proudly and put hands on her waist.

"Then me and Alex will keep men away from you both girls. Right baby?" I asked and gave him high five.

"Yes, I'll never let any boy near my sister or mom." Alex said and also put hand on his waist.

Sigh. Like mother like son.

I'm the third wheel here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😀