UNEXPECTED ACCIDENT

ELIORA'S POV

He kissed me like his life depends on it. It was not gentle kiss, but a greedy, hungrily and desperate kiss.

His left hand pinning my both hand, and his right hand roaming all over my body. I can feel my breathing getting short. But it doesn't stop us to devour eachother.

"Ahem, ahem." A voice came from Azriel's back. "Are you both deciding your honeymoon here?."

Azriel stop kissing me and put me down on my feet. He help me to straighten my clothes and finally we turn to see Jack standing behind us.

"Azriel, I thought you told me that, you'll not take too much time." Jack teased him.

"But, look at you both. It's look like you're planning your honeymoon here, huh." He slightly hit Azriel's shoulder with his.

"I'm not interested in men." Azriel said with straight face and keep a distance between him and Jack.

Jack take his time to understand Azriel's means. And as he understood him, he looks at him with widen eyes.

"I'm also not interested in men." Jack said and cover his body with his jacket.

"Then leave us. I want to talk to her." Azriel said and signed him to go.

"Ya ya, General come fast. We've to leave." Jack said and I nodded at him.

Azriel again come close to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. But I stop him and cups his face.

"No, I've to leave." I smile at him. But he pout.

"Can I stop you?." He asked like a baby.

"Sorry, but I've to do this." I caressed his cheeks.

"Be a good boy and go home. You've Alex, so whenever you get some time go and meet him. I'll be back in 3 days." I said and peck at his lips.

"Please be safe." He literally sounds like a baby.

"I will." I kissed his forehead.

" I kissed his forehead

"You should go." I said and step back.

"You go first." He hold my hand and leads me towards Jet.

"Come on, General." Jack said from upstairs of Jet.

"Yeah." I replied and turn towards Azriel.

"Now, go" I said and smile at him. He came and hugged me.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear. But I don't know what to say to him. He leave me and gently push me towards the stairs of Jet.

I climbed on stairs and stand at the door and looked at him. He smile and waves at me.

As I step inside, Jack said bye to Azriel and closed the door. I was sitting on window seat and looked at Azriel still standing.