Country of Storms (P/Finale)

Start from the beginning

Rimuru instinctively used Beelzebub Infront of him, allowing his Ultimate Skill to take the full force of her attack.

Rimuru: !

A surprised look appears on Rimuru face, seeing as her blade hasn't shattered under the force of Beelzebub.

Taking out his Naginata right now would be pretty useless, he can already see from her Weapons aura that it isn't any ordinary Weapon.

Rimuru: (A mythical Grade Weapon.)

Break!
Shatter!

Both Luminous and Rimuru break through the wall behind them, leaping into the air.

Rimuru protudes two dragon looking wings behind him, and Luminous just floats in the air.

The Holy Sanctuary she lived in now has a giant hole in it, the side of the castle looked didn't look as nearly as pretty as it used to.

This was the sanctuary Luminous set up as her private living place, where she lives in secrecy and ruled Ruberious from the shadows. A giant castle ontop of what is considered the Holy Mountain.

Rimuru: (That speed she just moved with right now... Had it not been for the fact Beelzebub can ignore space and time, I would've been dead.)

Luminous lunged forward at Rimuru, launching an upwards slash with her blade.

🟡
🟡 
🟡    
🟡        
🟡            
🟡                
🟡                    
🟡                        
🟡                            
🟡                                
🟡                                    
🟡                                        
🟡                                           
🟡                                              
🟡                                                 
🟡                                                    
🟡                                                       

Rimuru: (I see...)

Rimuru cocked his head backwards, allowing the blade to merely take a few strands of his hair with it.

Luminous formed a punch covered in Spiritons, before landing a solid hit on Rimuru's stomach. The punch launches Rimuru a few inches back from Luminous.

Rimuru: (This energy... It's detrimental to Monsters)

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Rimuru retailiated with a kick, covered with his Storm Flames.

Although Luminous could've dodged the attack, the Lightning in the flames caught her off guard. After all...

Luminous: (Is He-)

She doesn't finish the sentence in her mind, getting striked on the stomach aswell. She is launched a few metres back in the sky, grunting as she took the magic attack.

Rimuru looked at his hand, his palm covered in the same bright light that was used before.

Rimuru: (Spiritons, that is what she used... It appears to be detrimental to Monsters, but adores Humans...)