Country of Storms (P/Finale)

Start from the beginning

I turned around to see her holding the butler, healing him with the same energy I saw her use on the throne I was sitting on.

It seems to be some sort of Holy energy...

Luminous: Holy Magic: Heal.

The wounds on that butler are healed in an instant.

How interesting, those attacks were landed from my Naginata.

Perhaps she is also an Ultimate Skill wielder?

Gunther: Luminous-Sama, please run away!

Luminous: Tch, don't order me around, Gunther.

She used that spell to distract me, so that she could heal her subordinate.

Ontop of that, because I stared at it too long, she might know that I don't know what magic it is.

How cunning.

Luminous: Oi, what the hell are you here for?

She glared at me, activating her {Demon Lord's Haki} and directing it towards me.

An Haki that modifies the aura of a being and adds extra abilities such as coercion into the play. Any being too weak to resist it will die, and it mainly causes deep fear in the hearts of those that cannot resist it.

Well, I'm a Demon Lord just like her, so it's pretty easy to resist the Skill.

Rimuru: Oh, me? I'm just here cuz I was curious.

That's all.

I just wanted to meet another Demon Lord, merely because I was interested in what they were like.

Hmmmmmmmmm...

Now what?

Luminous: Is that all?

She asks, a bit calmer then before.

Ofcourse, that didn't get rid of her {Demon Lord's Haki}.

Rimuru: Yes.

Luminous: Then Die!

What?

Woah!

BEELZEBUB!

...
Narrators POV

Luminous kicked Gunther away from her, activating Disintegration on her blade as she lunged forward with a thrust.

It was the usage of covering her sword with the same amount of spiritons used in a Disintegration spell, before unleashing it on their opponent.

It's downside was that it had a far lesser range and area of attack.

It's ups were that it was a sure hit technique, moving at the Speed of Light even if the user wasn't capable of moving at such speeds. Not to mention it boasted more firepower then it's Disintegration counterpart, allowing the user to pack an almost one hit kill technique.

     🟡                                                                     🟡
         🟡                                                              🟡
             🟡                                                       🟡
                 🟡                                               🟡
                     🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡
                                 Melt Slash!