6. Chilling like a Villan

Start from the beginning

We have now booked a wedding venue, appointment for my wedding dress , Dantes suit, colour theme of wedding and a style for invitations.

The 6 of us are going out (me,Dante,Ellena,Gabs,Enzo and Luca)
We're going to a club.

I got dressed and did my makeup ready for tonight. I decided to wear a pinky blush colour. I curled my hair. I wore white high stilettos.

(Maria's outfit)

(Maria's outfit)

Dante came in wearing a black shirt, two buttons from the top undone. And black jeans. He had his fluffy curly hair slightly messy. The way I like it.

We got into the limo. Dante decided it would be easier for us to take one car and the limo was the only one that fit us all.

Dante was the DD for tonight I was in the passenger. While the rest of us sat in the back.

We arrived at the club. The music was loud which made my heart vibrate. We walked through the club. Everyone looked at us. We walked through to the V.I.P section.
Nobody else was there. Only us.

Enzo went to get drinks. Me and the girls took a couple of rounds of shots. And then more drinks then a couple more shots. We then decided to hit the dance floor.

All three of us were swinging our hips to the music. I was really enjoying, it had been so long since I enjoyed myself like this.

A pair of unfamiliar hands wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see my cheating ex Dino. I slapped his face so hard.

"That's no way to greet your ex, Maria." He said.

"I can think of worse ways." I told him.

I haven't seen him in so many years. I hate his guts so much.

I didn't want to deal with this shit right now. So I walked away. Gabriella knew exactly who he was, but Ellena was extremely confused. But before I could reach the lounge Dino grabbed my arm and yanked me away. Right in front of Dante's eye sight.

Dino grabbed my wrist so tight it hurt so bad. In the corner of my eye I saw Dante storming towards us. He punched Dino the nose, making his grip on my wrist loosen. He turned towards Dino trying to punch him back.

Dante blocked his punch. And threw another one at Dino's face making him fall back on the hard floor. Hitting his head with a loud bang.

Dante turned to me and wrapped his arms around me. I needed comfort and he gave it to me. I felt safe in his arms.

"Who was that my princess?" Dante asked me.

"He's my ex, Dino. He cheated on me with my ex best friend. Apparently the cheating went on for a long time, but one day I surprised him by going to his apartment on his birthday just to find them in bed together. It broke me Dante, I was hurt so bad. I cried for days. And that's why I decided to go to New York. So I could forget about him. But seeing him, brought it all back. " I told him whilst  sobbing.

"Don't worry. I'll sort him out. " he said.

"Go with Enzo and Luca and the others. Tell them I have an issue to deal with, and I'll be back home as soon as possible. Go back whenever you want. But don't wait up for me. I might be late. " he told me.

Dante POV

I grabbed this piece of shit by the collar of his shirt and dragged him out of the nightclub.

I took him to my warehouse to the dungeon. I threw him into a cell.

I waited until he was conscious.

"Well,well,well look who decided to wake up" I said while beating the baseball bat against my hand.

"Fuck off" Dino told me arrogantly.

I started to beat the shit out of him. I ended up cutting off all his fingers.  And in the end my anger took over on me. I hung him on a rope attacked to his neck. He was grunting and groaning in pain.

I took my knife out and cut his dick off and shoved it in his mouth. I taped his mouth closed. I shot him in him multiple times in his leg and arms and I cut his ears off. I left him like that and went home. I wanted him to suffer, so I left him there to bleed to death.

I got back home. Nobody was up. I reached my room and saw my beautiful darling Maria sleeping peacefully. I crawled into bed. Kissing my fiancé on the for head.

"I love you" I whispered before falling sleep.

[**∆**]

Authors note.

Hey lovelies

Hope your all enjoying the story so far.

Dante's finally started to become protective of Maria.

Follow to the next chapter

xoxoxo