☆ My lovely punk ☆

From previous chapter :

Then, I saw Hobie entering the living room, and the look in his eyes was indescribable.

"I missed you."

We both said at the same time.

°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚

As our eyes met, we both walked towards each other.

And he brought me into a hug.

I huddled in his arms, and wrapped mine around his body. I felt so good.

I missed him so much, I missed his smell, his voice, his love..

I felt like I was able to breath again.

We stood like this for a hot minute, since we were both very happy to see each other.

I felt his heartbeat against my body, which made me smile. I also missed this.

His heart felt so far from mine these last weeks.. So I was glad to meet him like this.

We pulled back from the hug, but we stayed close. He rubbed his thumb on my cheek, which made me smile and he gave me a weak smile.

I closely looked at his face, and he looked skinnier. He had big dark circles, and he just looked very tired.

"You look tired."

We both said at the same time, again.

We both giggled and smiled.

I put my both hands on his cheeks, and appreciated being with him.

I closely looked at his face, which gave me so much happiness.

Then, he proposed to sit on his rooftop. I followed him, we left by his balcony and walked on his building wall.

None of us had our web shooter, so we had to crawl on the wall to join the rooftop.

Then we sat next to each other on the edge of the building, and I kept kicking my feet because I felt a bit anxious.

But I decided to do something.

With Hobie and I, we had this thing where when we had to communicate, we would just both express our feelings, one after the other.
Without judging anything or anyone.

And by only talking about OUR feeling. Like I would talk about mine, and he would talk about his. And that was ALL.

It was our way to express feelings, and to understand each other. And it worked pretty well for the both of us.

"Alright Hobie.
I'm listening, you start."
I said to him with a smile,
as I was watching the sunset.

"No.. Please, start.
Is important to me, luv."
He replied as he was also looking at the sky.

I put my hand on his and we gave each other a quick look. I nodded and gave him a warm smile.