☆ Late night swim ☆

From previous chapter :

"Then.. Let me handle yours too, Hobie.
With the same love."
I answered, as I could feel his soft breath on my skin.

His lips looks so soft.
We were about to do something that I've been wanting for a while...

°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚

My heart beat was faster than ever.
Every seconds, we got closer.

His body was against mine, as I could feel through his chest that his heart was also beating pretty fast.

He was looking at my whole face, and gently rubbed it with his hands.

"You said that you don't want me to regret from liking you, Y/n." he began to say.

His thumb moved to my lower lip, softly rubbing it.

"But I don't like you.
I love you."
he then said, his back arched as he was leaning toward me, his nose touching mine.

He took off his thumb, and I closed my eyes.
A second after, our lips were touching.

Butterflies were swirling on my insides, as my face and whole body immediately grew warm.

I felt his soft lips moving against mines, as he ran his other hand through my hair.

I put one hand on his cheek and the other on his neck.

Then, his tongue gently explored my mouth, tasting my tongue and playing with it.

I had the taste of his saliva in my mouth.

Our breath were very heavy and fast, as I could feel his on my face.

The kiss lasted very long. And I loved it.
My lips were craving his.

After what seemed like a while, we pulled back from the kiss, still our bodies against each other.

We smiled at each other, and he rubbed my cheek again.

"Hobie..
I love you too."
I said back to him as I felt
butterflies in my stomach.

His smile widened and he began to give me another passionate kiss. I could feel his smile on my lips, and weirdly, I loved it.

I felt my blood flowing all over my body, as he put his hand on my back to bring me even closer that I already was.

His lips kissed my upper lips, and then my lower.

He liked to just brush the tip of my lips with his, which I responded with a lick on his lips.

This made him smirk while kissing.

My hand moved slowly up and down on his neck and jawline, as his was softly touching the back on my neck

I could hear him quietly groan, as the kiss lasted long. The waves were gently singing for us in the background.