☆ Last day ☆

From previous chapter :

Hobie and I were both outsiders. We were different.
But we found each other, and we wanted to support each other.

I mean..
We're lovers now.

°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚

Next morning, I gently woke up hearing Gwen waking up too.
I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed it.

"Mornin."
said Gwen, as she noticed me waking up.

"Morning."
I replied with a tired voice.

I looked at my phone and it was 9am. I was a bit tired, but this was our last day here.

So Gwen and I both got ready, we put some nice outfits and complimented each other.

I did a simple makeup, because even though I was tired, I looked pretty good and didn't felt like putting too much makeup.

Gwen opened the door for us to leave the bedroom as we saw Hobie and Pav coming towards us.

I smiled seeing Hobie, and he smirked back.
Pav gently waved at us with his sweet smile.

"Mornin." said Hobie to us.

"I'm here for my makeup." He said his hands in his pockets, lifting his brows with a smirk.

"..Me too !!" exclaimed Pav.

"Can you guys put makeup on me too ??" He asked, like he was really excited.

Gwen and I looked at each other pretty surprised at the beginning, and then we were both so happy about this.

We nodded and immediately took our makeup stuff and went to the living room with Hobie and Pav.

Miguel was making breakfast like a nice dad, wearing a cooking apron.

"Well hello guys."
He greeted Gwen and I.
Then, he noticed our makeup supplies.

"Oh, what are you doing ?" He asked pretty curious and frowning his eyebrows.

"Gwen and Y/n are going to put makeup on us." nonchalantly replied Hobie.

"Oh.. Wow.. great.." he hesitantly replied while quickly going back to his cooking, like he was embarrassed.

We all lightly chuckled at his answer.
Hobie and Pav sat down on a chair, and Gwen and I sat in front of them.

"Y/n, can I have green eyeshadow ? And like sparkles and stuff."
asked Hobie, crossing his legs.

"Oh and can I have like eye liner ?? And dark red eyeshadow !" Asked Pav, with a wide smile.

We both nodded and giggled as we saw the two boys being really excited about makeup.

I really loved this idea to be honest, and I loved them being so chill about it.