☆ Family ☆

From previous chapter :

Hobie fell asleep as well, as I felt his breath brushing my skin.

This party was the best idea.
Thank you, Pav.

°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚

-Time skip-
-A week later-

I put my backpack on and sighed, after the long day I went through. I walked through the Starbucks and waved at everyone, saying my goodbyes.

"See y'all tomorrow !"
I said to my colleagues.

As they were still pretty busy, they gave me a little wave and I left the store. I sighed again, because I felt very tired.

Don't get me wrong, I kind of liked to work there. Because yes, I got the job ! And it was nice.

But I was learning the job, how to make latte and stuff, and it was really hard because there was a lot of customers all day long.

So I was learning while rushing. I kept failing some drinks, and I even fell the day after I got the job. How could Spider-Woman fall, right..

I've only been working there for 4 days, so I was still struggling.

As I was walking home, I texted my mom.
She proposed to take some pizza even saying that I could invite Hobie.

I was so glad, my parents actually loved Hobie.
So I texted him.

Me
i just finished work 😘
would u like to have some pizza w my parents love? 😻

Hobie
yea ofc luv but i cant come over rn
my sister is crying so ill be there in 30min

Me
yeah ofc!!
why is she crying 😖😦

Hobie
my mom

Me
hobie take your time with brooke, its ok if you can't come over love, alright ?

Hobie
I know, but Brooke's tough. she just need to cry for a bit
my mom asked for money again whil bein drunk so dw ill be there for brooke but she'll b ok, i know my sis <3

Me
Alright, take your time ! <33

I put my phone in my pocket and sighed slightly. I just remembered what Hobie went through, and it made me pretty sad..

Brooke had to be there for Hobie when they were young, and she basically saved him.

And now he was there for her. And I loved that.
They were helping each other.

[TW ! sexual harassment, mentioning rape, a bit "violent" so ye be careful]

As I was walking in the street hands in pocket, I took a small alley and of course an old dude just came to bother me.