☆ Bloody Hell ☆

From previous chapter :

I saw Hobie fell on the ground, in blood.
He had his hands on his left ribs. Covered by blood.

His mask was all ripped off.

°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚

After realizing what happened, I ran to him and took off my mask, when his watch started to bip.

Miguel's hologram appeared.

"Hobie ? Where the hell did you go ?!" He asked angrily. But I could hear in his voice that he was a bit worried. Then he actually saw me and sighed.

I looked at Hobes, as he was in pain on the ground. He managed to whisper "sorry.." to me.

His eyes closed as I sat next to him and putted one hand to carry his head.
I could feel his wicks through my fingers.

I told to Miguel that he was in my dimension. I asked what happened and he answered that the anomaly they had to fight was much more stronger than he thought.

I could see that Miguel felt bad. He felt guilty.

Because Hobie got hurt. Real bad.

And apparently, he wasn't the only Spider-hero who got hurt from this fight.

But Miguel explained the situation pretty quickly, since Hobie was in a really bad shape.

So I didn't know much more.

I took Hobie in my arms. I could feel that he lost consciousness, his body being much heavier.

I began to worry even more.

He was damn tall. But thank's to my Spider power, I was able to carry him easily.
I got up on my feet as he was in my arms.

(strong woman is hot ngl 🥵)

"But we managed to lock this anomaly down. Thank's to Hobie.." mumbled Miguel under his breath.
"Anyway. Go through that portal and join me with Hobie. We need to take care of him." he added as another portal opened.

I nodded and didn't answered. Miguel's hologram disappeared. I took a deep breath in and stepped into the portal.

What happened when I went through that portal was.. Like drugs.

I was literally flying at a high speed in some red-purple..tunnel ? This was hella weird.

But I tried my very best to not let go from Hobie. I was checking on him every second.

Then I felt like I fell on the ground, but it didn't hurt. I looked up and saw Miguel in front of me.

He was impressive with those big shoulders. I also could see his face again but I guess who he was because he had his suit on.

He didn't even look at me and was checking on Hobie's state.

I was looking around the room. It was a white room with medical stuff. Is it a hospital ?

I was a bit relieved. People would actually take care of him.
We are Spider-people so we can heal pretty quickly. But this time, it was really REALLY bad.

All his torso was in blood. I could see that the injury was in his ribs. Did he broke one ? I wondered.

Miguel told me to put him in the bed. So I did.