☆ Guilty ☆

TW ! struggle eating, feeling depressed,
panic attack

From previous chapter :

I'm sorry, Hobie.
But this is too hard.

I closed my eyes as the tip of my finger was reaching the button, to remove my watch..

°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚

My index touched the button as I felt my heart tight.. I sighed.

After a few seconds, I opened my eyes, and my sight was blurry because of the tears in my eyes.

Why isn't it working ? I asked myself.

I looked down on my watch, and it didn't left my wrist. I kept pressing the button, and I cried even more seeing that I couldn't even end my life.

Oh.. I know why it's not working..

"Lyla.. Please, stop blocking my watch.
Let me do it.."
I said, before sniffing.

"Oh girl, if you think we'll let you go that easily, you're wrong.." she mumbled, as her hologram appeared in front of me.

"We all love you so much."
She then added.

Suddenly, Miguel opened my door and ran to me. I frowned my eyebrows at Lyla.

"You told him ??"
I asked, a bit confused.

Miguel hugged me. I was angry that she told him, but now that he was here, I felt a bit better.

Miguel really felt like a big brother to me.
And we kind of went through the same thing, him and I..

I kept crying on the floor, my arms wrapped around my legs and my head hiding inside it, as Miguel was hugging me silently.

-Time skip-
-A week later-

I was in my flat, that Miguel furnished for me.

It was a bit empty, and I didn't have any clothes, or even a phone, because it all vanished, with my dimension.

If I wasn't all naked when my world disappeared, it was because I was wearing my spider suit that Lyla updated and made in Miguel's dimension.

So besides my suit, I had nothing at all.
Nothing left.

And here I was, sitting, curled into my bathtub, as Hobie was washing me.

Oh I know you could get angry at me, it has been a week and I wasn't really getting better.

I wasn't eating, I couldn't get any sleep, and I was too depressed to shower.

So Hobie was softly rubbing me with soap, silently. But the room was accompanied by some music, because I asked him to put some.

When I would meet his sight, he would smile at me, and sometimes kiss me all over the face to try to make me laugh or smile.

But other than that, he seemed very sad and depressed. And he never wanted to talk about it, which worried me.