☆ Weak ☆

From previous chapter :

He kept screaming, but everything was turning blurry around me..

So I walked towards Hobie, but then I fell on the ground, and my vision went black.

Damn.. I have to go to work tomorrow..

°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚

"WHY didn't you help her ?"
shouted a manly voice.

"Shut up man ! We both agreed that she would take care of it herself..
I didn't know she was going to get shot.."
raised the second manly voice.

"She could have died !"
screamed the first voice.

"I know.. I'm a shitty lover."
replied the voice with a British accent,
lowering his voice.

"I couldn't protect her."
He added.

The other voice stayed silent, and I heard a door opening and then quickly closing.
One of them left the room.

I opened my eyes and immediately gasped as I felt my stomach hurting.

I put my hand on my stomach and quickly remembered what happened after I passed out.

Lots of questions just popped in my mind.

How long did I sleep ?
Is Hobie alright ??

What about the girls ?

And fuck, I had to go to work, what time is it..?

Did Hobie gave to Brooke the cigarettes..?

As I gasped in pain, I saw Miguel quickly coming to me, as I was laying down.

He looked worried like never.
He told me to stay in the bed.

I looked around, and recognized this room..
It was the hospital room in HQ.

Quickly, I asked my questions to Miguel and he answered them all.

So, here is what happened after I passed out.

Hobie immediately called Miguel on his watch, telling him to quickly get me a room because I was deeply injured.

Which Miguel did. As some Spider doctor and nurse were taking care of me, Hobie quickly took Lisa and Nora home.

He also made sure that the guys were stuck on the ground, and he saw my ex bleeding a lot.

He then joined Miguel's dimension but I was having a surgery, because they were taking off the bullet out of my body.

Then, I slept for some hours. It was very surprising that I woke up so early, since I woke up only the day after I got shot, in the middle of the afternoon.

After hearing all that, we stayed silent for a bit.

But then I remembered hearing an argument when I woke up earlier. Thinking about it made me realize what actually happened.