☆ I saved him ! ☆

TW ! gore in this chapter

From previous chapter :

My heart beat never was that fast, and I felt even more dizzy. I was very anxious, but I didn't even know why..

I never thought I would see him again..

°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚

His eyes met mine, as he was flying over the floor. Then, he held his hand at someone and pulled this person with telekinesis.

When this person was close enough, he exploded their head, still with his ability.

I was in shock, as he kept laughing.

I had to stop him.. So I quickly jumped from the building I was on, to get closer to him.

"Doctor Strange..!"
I shouted.

Then, he disappeared, but with my spider sense I felt that he was on my right.

So I managed to dodge his attack, and I even wrapped his arms tight to his body with spider webs.

Then, I gave him a kick on his head, which made his body hardly crash onto the floor.

I threw some webs on the floor to land on it quickly and kick him again with momentum.

As my foot landed on what I thought was Doctor Strange's body, I felt it folding, in a very unnatural way, which scared me.

This Doctor Strange was actually an hallucinations.. He was playing with my mind.

I gasped in pain, and tried to stay calm.

Then, I began to see my parents walking around near the fight scene. I ran towards them to tell them to escape..

But as I was close to them, they disappeared, and Doctor Strange grabbed me by my neck, choking me.

My parents were an hallucination again..

I violently punched his arm several times, almost breaking it.
He slightly let go, so I took the opportunity to throw a web a bit further away.

As I landed on a wall, I felt my right foot aching.. Doesn't look broken though.

I decided to call Miguel on my watch, since things were getting a bit complicated.

"Miguel, help ! Send some backu-"
Doctor Strange interrupted me.

His red cloak wrapped itself around my neck, making me choke again. It also pulled me quickly on the floor, crashing my back on it, which made me grunt in pain.

Then, everything turned black, but I was still conscious.. The cloak let go of me.

"Spider-Woman.."
mumbled the Strange villain, as he appeared in front of me in this dark place.

His hair looked damaged, and there was some spot in his scalp with no hair and just flesh, like he pulled his hair out.

His still had a scar on his face, because of Miguel's claws..