I clench my jaw turning my head away from him.

I let out a low grunt when that fucker punches my cheekbone.

He was distracting me, and it worked.

I slam him against the wall for the 100th time, "She's never going to pick you." I know.

...

I take a few more sips of the vodka, setting the bottle down next to me.

I sat on a dock near the water. I found it in front of the house, the loud music was faded and there was absolutely no one here, i hate being around people.

I bet I look pretty fucked up. At least he got what he deserved.

I sigh playing with my earring, people are shitty.

Especially when it's Lina, and— why is she so beautiful?

I tense when I feel someone sit next to me.

"Yo, bro" Lina. She smacks my back snatching the vodka bottle away.

Ow. And, did I just get Bro zoned? Ha you did, loser.

When she starts laughing for no reason, I know damn well she's high.

"Of course vodka," She snorts. "You're Russian" She brings the bottle to her lips, taking a huge sip.

That's rude.

She drops the bottle on her lap, gasping. She holds my jaw in her hands. "Who hurt you, sunshine?" She lifts her brows in question.

"The other guy is unconscious on the floor" I laugh swatting her hand away.

That nickname does something to me.

"I don't believe it. You're shit at everything" She rolls her eyes laying down on her back.

"Thanks, Lina. You're so nice. You always know how to make me feel better" I say sarcastically.

She laughs again, louder this time.

"Jesus, how much did you drink? You're starting to scare me" I joke looking at her. She opens one eye, flipping me off confidently.

That's mean.

She sits her self back up with a dramatic sigh. "Why'd you kiss Xavier?" I ask quietly.

The alcohol is definitely hitting my brain, cause I would have never asked that.

"Uh, cause Dante cheated on me?" She says in a duh tone, flicking my earring. She needs to stop doing that.

I think it affected me more than Dante.

"Your eyes are pretty" I blurt without thinking.

Yep, definitely the alcohol.

"Thanks, sunshine" she laughs the most wholesome laugh ever, don't think I've ever heard her genuine laugh around me.