𝟯𝟵. 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒂𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 ( 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑) 👬👨‍❤‍💋‍👨💕

Start from the beginning

"What? This is the suit I really want to wear." Vincenzo protested.

"Charge your clothes! Go go! Wuah you really didn't have a fashion sense on yourself, huh?! Look our Choyeong. She just wore a simple and casual clothes she has but she still looks beautiful than me." Chayoung keeps pushing Vincenzo to her parent's room that she let him to stay with them.

While Choyeong giggled of their chaotic fight in front of her.

"Soon, they would end up being a perfect couple one day." She thought.

After one minute, Vincenzo came out from the room with his casual shirts and his white hat. He shows them as they clapped for him.

"Now you have a handsomely features of fashionable guy on yourself, Mr. Cassano." Chayoung winks at him while getting out from the house.

Vincenzo shrugged his shoulder and looked at Choyeong beside him.

"Did I look good?" Vincenzo whispered.

"You're absolutely gorgeous, Vin. I bet Min-Seong would love you so much." She grinned.

"Oh not this freak bastard." He growled disappointment of her grins.

"Now, come on let's go. We would be late." She dragged him with grabs his arms and went out from the house together with Chayoung.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Choyeong's POV

We are currently at the amusement park behind Vincenzo oh... sorry my bad Taeho hahaha I never forget his fake name again. It's truly funny for him, you know. Just thank god he didn't use my best friend's name but if he uses it he absolutely would be dead on his hands by now.

Yeah. He went to the amusement park with Min-Seong and godd he is so cringe than other guys since high school. Mr. Nam was about to puke after listening to him.

Mr. Nam and Chayoung unnie both are in a weird get
p in order to stay undercover while me just want to have fun time alone for myself after 15 years ago.

They say anyway Min-Seong took Vincenzo on the merry go around Mr. Nam and Chayoung went behind them.

I stayed back to wait for them even I was just being bored until I saw something.... goodness.... my eyeballs are currently on the ground WHAT THE HECK Min-Seong kissed Vincenzo's cheeks and was blushing like hell.

I bet Chayoung gonna murdered him right now. I think I need to sanitize my eyes or I should ran away from them while walking around so that I can't remember anything that happened again.

( The Hong Sisters right now)

( Chayoung's reaction)