"READY! SET! GO!"

"JAKE! YOU'RE GAUGING OUT MY EYES!" We erupted into fits of laughter the moment we saw Jake hyung barely holding on to the older as he put on pressure into his eyes, preventing Heeseung hyung to see anything.

"Hyung go!" I screamed before Sunghoon started charging towards them. I saw how Jake hyung almost went crazy upon seeing us but still tried his best to counter my arms who were busy reaching for his waist.

"Yess!" I cheered in glee when Jake and Heeseung hyung fell down on the water, indicating that we won. I felt shock bolting into my system when I heard Sunghoon cursing before we realized that we both fell down on the water.

I wasn't able to recover yet when I felt an arm clawing my waist, pulling me back up into the surface to gasp for air. Soon after, I was met with Sunghoon's face who was only a few inches away from mine while his arms encircled my waist.

"You look like a fish—OW!" He wasn't able to finish his sentence when I flicked his forehead before pushing him away to which he only replied with a grin.

"You didn't let me finish—"

"Shut your mouth Park Sunghoon" I know that he was definitely hell bent on teasing me right now and if he continued, I might drown him by myself.

I rolled my eyes when I heard him cackling on his own while I walked away. See, he's acting like as if teasing me is his only oxygen.

For some reason, I met Jungwon's gaze who was staring at us with a reaction I couldn't name. Sadness?

Envy?

I smiled at him but he instantly dismissed it by looking away and jumping on Ni-ki's back as we all headed back to the shore.

——

Night time came and the staff who came to assist us, made a small bonfire on the shore with small chairs around it that we can sit on. I happily warmed my hands upon taking a seat beside Jay hyung who was prepping some of the snacks from the table behind us. It was only the two of us since the others went back to the house to grab their things first.

Hyung?

"Hmm?" He hummed in return so I decided that it was my cue to talk.

"I want to say thank you for taking down my footage" He grew silent for awhile so I decided to stand up and walk beside him.

"You're welcome, just always remember that we all got your back" I bit my lip upon hearing his sentence as I tried my best not to cry while he just calmly smiled at me and went back to what he was doing.

"I would always have your back too hyung"

"Then, i'll trust you with that"

"Why are you creepily smiling at him like that Park?" I frustratedly elbowed Sunghoon when he came out of nowhere and started calling out the older to which Jay hyung replied with a glare.

This is why he always gets on Jay hyung's nerves.

"Arms" I furrowed my brows when Sunghoon instructed me to raise both my arms horizontally. Although confused, I still followed him and in just snap, he was already slipping the white puffer jacket on my arms before pulling the zipper all the way up to my chin, closing me off for good.

I smiled as soon as I felt the warmth coating my system but soon realized something.

"This isn't mine?"

"Obviously, it's mine genius" he retorted sarcastically so I didn't bother replying anymore and just casually took a seat on my spot. Everyone gasped when Jay hyung opened a container with canned beer inside.