twenty-three

SUNOO'S POV

"You're not planning to elope with me right?!" I rolled my eyes upon hearing Sunghoon's remark before shoving my suitcase in front of him. The only main reason he was here was because he said he wanted to help me with my luggage and yet, he ended up teasing me through and through.

"You're impossible hyung, that's all I have"

"I can't believe you're bringing a suitcase on a three day trip! You can basically live with me for a year at this point...well, not that I would mind but—alright! I'll stop" he said in between his chuckles as he raised both his arms up, obviously dropping the topic when I started glaring at him.

We'll be leaving today and we're currently on our way to his car. I watched him load our luggage inside his black sedan before he gladly opened the door of the passenger seat, signaling me to enter.

WHY DOES HE LOOK SO HOT EVERY SINGLE TIME?!

I wasn't able to get in yet when my cousin already bolted his way inside the car and sat on my ' supposed to be seat'.

"Yang Jungwon get your ass out of there before I kick you out myself" Sunghoon grumpily spat, earning a groan from my cousin who also transferred at the back seat. I forgot he was riding with us.

"I thought you're going with Jay hyung?"

"He went to the villa last night to prepare our stay so he's already there. Let's go"

What's with his sour mood? Did they fight or something?!

It was a six hour drive from the city so most of the time, we were just hitting the road with songs that would keep us entertained and would often stop on gas stations to take a quick break until we finally arrived at the said location.

I happily skipped through the pathway as I take a look around the area. You could tell that it's a private property judging from the trees that sorounded the place and from where I stood, I saw the beach. "There's a beach!" I happily exclaimed before snatching Jungwon's collar, showing him what I just saw.

"You're that happy to see the beach?" Sunghoon asked beside me while smiling from ear to ear, flashing me his very cute dimples as he ruffled my hair.

"Who wouldn't be?!" I spat back, almost hugging the older but stopped when I noticed Jungwon, simultaneously moving his gaze from me and Sunghoon with a hint of malice written on his eyes.

"Hyung!" I started diverting the topic to the newly arrived red convertible car where Heeseung and Jake hyung rode along with Ni-ki at the backseat. I started chuckling when Ni-ki stepped out of the car and put on his black shades like as if he was some kind of protagonist in a of movie.

"Damn it feels good to be back" Heeseung hyung started while calmly admiring the place.

"You've been here before?"

"Yeah, you know that time where I got kicked out of the family? I was staying here the whole summer" he nochalantly responded before asking Sunghoon to help him with their luggage.

"Hey! You guys can leave your things there, I've asked some staff to bring it inside" Our attention soon diverted to Jay hyung who was almost jogging on his way to us. We all followed him and I almost had my jaw drop from how amazing the house looked. It was like a cozy two story cottage but more on the modern side.

There are still some people inside, probably one of the staffs that Jay hyung hired. He's freaking loaded!

"Won...do you know why Heeseung hyung got kicked out?" I whispered when I noticed that Jungwon and I was a little bit far from the others who were basically admiring the interior design of the place.