twenty-one

JAY'S POV

Expectations. What can one, possibly do with it?

Suck it up and move on?

Growing up in a prominent family like mine, perfection is to be expected. Just doing the things you feel like doing isn't even an option. I guess that was one of the reasons why I have always taken extra precautions when I'm making even the simplest decisions.

And just when living under the chains of constant pressure and perfection that I couldn't help but to live up to it, Yang Jungwon came.

He was the exact opposite of me. He didn't care about consequences as long as it made him happy while he's still able to have a proper control of his life. An attitude towards life that I definitely lacked.

A man loving another man... isn't that a sin?

My family will never accept this, thus, I must keep it hidden.

Until when? I don't know.

"HEE! NI-KI'S IN A FIGHT AT THE PARKING LOT RIGHT NOW!" I snapped back into reality when I saw one of our friends came peeking inside the infirmary, panting.

All of us got alarmed so we hurriedly ran outside to see for ourselves. When we reached the place, Heeseung almost flew just to get Ni-ki out of the brawl who still refused to back out.

This kid!

"YOU MOTHERFCKER! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SUNOO HYUNG?! MR. SEONG! THEY'RE HERE!" Ni-ki yelled and yelled, gripping the boy in his shirt, not letting go even though Heeseung was pulling him away.

"Let me go you fcker!" I saw the gym teacher running towards us so I instantly kicked the boy named Dan on the ground, preventing him from running away.

He's an asshole.

Soon after, the guards managed to sort the situation until we were all summoned to the Dean's office. "Hyung...your fists have bruises, we should apply an ice pack for that" I turned to look at Jungwon beside me when I heard what he just said.

He's really pretty. His cat like eyes never failed to mesmerize me.

I lifted my fists only to find out how bruised it became. This is unavoidable...those dumbass has stone like faces.

"I'm fine, don't worry" I assured, almost ruffling his hair but stopped when I met Ni-ki's gaze who was looking at us.

"You guys are giving me a headache!" We all heard Heeseung groaning who was leading all of us to the office while he was holding Jake to stay steady.

Sighing, we stepped inside the room and was soon met by Sunoo and Sunghoon who was standing beside the dean's desk with their heads hung low.

"Sunoo!" Jake greeted as soon as he laid his eyes on the younger one and enveloping him into a hug while we all rushed towards the both of them.

"Wow you guys must really love me a lot since all of you came flocking towards Sunoo the moment you see the two of us" Sunghoon sarcastically beamed with a frown.

"Shut up" Jake snapped towards him causing me to chuckle and stand beside him.

"You good?" I asked, nudging him from the side as he winced in pain.

"Ow! Stop sticking close to me! I feel like my whole body is bleeding!" He scolded before slightly scooting away from me.

Well...there goes the normal Sunghoon.