fifteen

SUNOO'S POV

After the dinner, I went straight home to gather my thoughts about his confession and the way he looked after I asked the question.

Did he confess without knowing if he's gay or not? If he is...he shouldn't be. This is all my fault.

He can't be like me...

I cried my eyes out for a good 5 to 7 minutes before deciding to wash up. I don't know how to face him next week and I also don't know how he will be towards me. Everything is confusing and it's scaring me a lot.

I was busy drying my hair when my board of memories caught my attention. It was a small board filled with polaroid pictures of me, my cousins, my mom and everything single person that became a part of my life. I noticed a small empty spot on the very far end corner of the board, I remember having one of my polaroid pictures up there but it seems to be missing.

Did Jungwon take one of our pictures? He often steals some of our pictures....he probably did, no one really enters my room and touch any of those anyway. I disregarded the thought before doing my night routine and then drifting off to sleep.

Jungwon and I arrived at the school quite earlier than usual and I immediately noticed how busy everyone was. Especially the field and the stages where students were busy decorating here and there."So the girls from the neighboring school are helping us huh?" I asked Jungwon when I saw some girls helping the boys.

"Yeah, our school is a one plus one type so there's really nothing much to differ other than our classes being secluded—hyung I have to go, I need to prepare for the morning announcement" I waved Jungwon goodbye when he hurriedly ran towards our building. He's part of the school radio committee that often announces reminders and things to do for the Principal.

The festival is coming up which means that the dance club will soon be practicing too, that includes me. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice the elevated area before entering the building so I stumbled, heart racing as I wait for myself to crash on the ground, luckily, a tight grip encircled my arms, helping me stay in place.

"Thank you, I was busy thinking abou—" my eyes instantly grew wide when I saw who was the person who saved me just a few minutes ago. Sunghoon.

I stood straight all of a sudden before aiming my gaze at everything but him. "T-Thank you hyung" I uttered, mentally slapping myself for stuttering. He gave me a small smile before slightly distancing his self from me.

"You're welcome...you should watch your steps next time and be careful" with that, he turned his back and left.

I bit my lip when I felt a small pang on my chest upon seeing his back, slightly disappearing from my sight.

Hyung, I'm sorry...

——
WONYOUNG'S POV

I confidently flicked my hair into the air as soon as I noticed boys gawking from the mere sight of my beauty.

Of course, who wouldn't? It's me. Jang Wonyoung.

I gracefully entered the gates of Hypen Academy for a purpose and not because I just wanted to gain attention. I'm way more than that.

"Hey Yang! Do you know where Sunghoon is? I need to talk to him about the whole MC thing" I asked upon seeing Jungwon, one of my acquaintances. He was holding a box full of decorations when he noticed my presence so he decided to stop. He's one of those guys who doesn't really appreciate my beauty...but who cares? I wasn't born to impress every single person out there.