Thirteen

Y/n POV

Gripping harder on the hug with Sebastian, the experience I had just gone through was starting to hit me as I was slowly snapping out of my drunken haze. By no means was I forgiving Sebastian just yet, I haven't forgotten that he was shoving his tongue down Lenora Everleigh's throat. But I was glad he could be here to save me from Merlin knows what Enzo was going to do.

Suddenly every emotion hit me all at once and I pushed myself out of his embrace. I shook my head and let out a soft gasp.

"I have to go, thanks again Sebastian." I whispered, avoiding his gaze as I made my way towards the girls dormitories.

Sebastian chased after me before I made my way into my room. "Y/n, wait! Are you okay? Is there anything else I can do?" He spoke out.

I nodded my head no as I slipped inside my dorm room and laid my back against the door as whimpers escaped my trembling lips. I bent my knees slowly sliding down the door as I let the tears flow out of me.

If Sebastian wouldn't have been there tonight, I don't know what would've happened to me. I didn't even think of using magic in the moment because of how much distress I was in. Apart of me wanted to be okay with him, but in the back of my mind I was hurt that he had some fling going on with Lenora, that and the fact that I still wasn't sure if what Enzo said about Sebastian just wanting to sleep with me was true. I slowly picked myself up off the cold floor and made my way to my cot. I would lay on my back staring off at the ceiling as I drifted into a deep slumber.

Play the part - Two Feet

The scent of old parchment paper and wood smoke filled the air. As I realized I was in the undercroft, candles placed all around the dark room giving it a vampish atmosphere. As I stood in the middle of the room a deep voice from behind me startled me.

"Where have you been Y/n?" The voice breathed into my neck causing me to shiver.

I turned around and spotted Sebastian in my vision. He stood behind me, towering over me in a fitted black cut off, showing his chiseled torso. Domination danced in his eyes as he gave me a mischievous smile. I was so blown away by his ruling look and voice that no words escaped my mouth as I gawked at him.

"On your knees, princess." He commanded with a sexual undertone in his voice.

I looked at him, his eyes filled with darkness and desire. I obliged and got down on my knees before him, gazing up at him submissively.

"Good girl." He smirked as he ripped his shirt off before continuing. "Those lucious lips of yours have been...too tempting darling." He ran his thumb across the margins of my lips.

"Y-you think so?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"Yes, princess. I've been dying to see how that pretty mouth of yours feels wrapped around my cock since the day I first laid my eyes upon you." He growled as he wrapped his hand in the nape of my hair pulling my neck back, making my gaze be directly on him. His sculpted body looking like a greek god, my eyes glued to the V shape his lower abdomen had.

I licked my lips as I felt warmth flood inbetween my legs, I was beginning to get extremely aroused.

"You like that, don't you?" He smirked pleased with himself before he began unbuckling his belt with one hand as the other still gripped my hair.

He took out his exposed shaft and I blinked at his massive length. He pulled my hair back a little harder causing a desperate moan to escape from my mouth.