Five

Y/n POV

I was at a lost for words as I heard Sebastian say my name. I eyed him up and down.

"Sebastian" I said with a soft whisper avoiding his gaze.

"Y/n, can we talk? I know I haven't been the greatest friend, and I feel absolutely awful." Sebastian said with kind eyes.

I felt a rush of emotions overtake me, tears started to prickle my eyes.

"Why didn't you owl me Sebastian?" I blurted out trying to hold my tears back. "I-I needed you, and you just ignored me, all summer." I stated still holding back my tears.

Sebastian had a look on his face that I really couldn't read. He kept his eyes glued to mine, but I turned my head away from him, now facing the fireplace and watching the flames dance.

"I'm sorry Y/n... I truly am sorry" Sebastian said as sadness filled his voice. "I did-didn't know what I was doing, I thought that maybe you'd be better off without me, all I did was cause you trouble 5th year". Sebastian stuttered.

I turned my head back to face his gaze. Why was he so worried about what we did 5th year? I chose to learn those spell, I chose to go on the adventures with him. I thought to myself.

"Sebastian, I chose to do those things, you never forced me to do anything. I wanted to do those things with you. You were my best friend and when you stopped talking to me it hurt. I thought I did something wrong".

As Sebastian was about to reply a prefect walked into the Slytherin Common room. The 7th year boy, named Nate, eyed us suspiciously.

"It's way past curfew, you two both need to head back to your dorms Immediately". He said with stern voice.

"Oh, of course, I'm sorry I'll head to my room right now". I nervously spoke.

Before Sebastian and I went our separate ways he shouted something at me.

"Hey Y/n, I'll see you at the Slytherin party tomorrow night right?" Sebastian asked with a slight smile on his face.

"Uhm, I don't know parties aren't really my thing, you know that." I said back to him as the prefect glared at me.

"Think about it? Please?." He said with a begging look in his eyes. I've never seen Sebastian look at anybody like that. I nodded as I walked away and could hear the prefect scold Sebastian.

"Mr.Sallow your dorm, NOW!" Nate raised his voice and pointed his finger toward his dorm. I saw Sebastian smirk at him and walk towards his room.

Sebastian's POV

As I laid in my bed, I stared at the stone ceiling, I hoped Y/n would come to the party tomorrow night, I just wanted my best friend back. I wanted it to go back to how it was before. Why did I have to mess it up?

"Ominis, pst, Ominis." I whispered to my friend. I signed as he didn't respond he must've already been asleep.

As I tossed and turned I couldn't shake Y/n out of my mind. She developed into a woman over the summer. Her hair grew longer and more silky, her body, ohhh her body looked absolutely incredible. My thoughts starting running wild and getting naughtier by the second.

"Sebastian, no stop it, think of something else." I tried telling myself, but there was no denying it Y/n was even more attractive than 5th year. All of the gentlemen manners my mother had taught me were starting to vanish away, and I was thinking of Y/n with so much lust and desire.

My blood started rushing to my southern regions again, no matter how hard I tried not to think of her perfect voluptuous body and the way her uniform skirt road up showing her thighs, or the way her blouse was form fitting around her developed breasts. It kept creeping back in my mind vividly, too vividly.

I knew this feeling wasn't going away and I thought maybe if I satisfied myself I wouldn't think of her in that perverted way anymore. Maybe my hormones were running way too wild. I got up out of bed and headed to the boys bathroom to take care of my problem.

As I walked into the boys bathroom, I headed towards the shower stall. It was five minutes past midnight and no one was in here. The only sound I could hear was the clock ticking. I got into the Shower as my cock was still throbbing thinking of Y/n and her curves.

I closed my eyes and let my imagination run completely wild as I started stroking myself while leaning my back against the shower wall.

"Sebastian, I've wanted you for a long time." I imagined Y/n say to me seductively.
"Please, Sebastian please take me, I need you inside of me."
I pictured her begging for me on her knees.
I continued to stroke harder and faster as I was approaching climax. I couldn't hold back my moans as I pictured her perfect body practically begging for me to overpower her.

"Please, I want you to have all of me, I'm all yours and only yours." As I imagined Y/n say those seductive and submissive things to me I lost control and went completely over the edge. I had never climaxed so quickly in my life.

After I finally caught my breathe, I rinsed myself off with the cold water from the shower, I put my head under the water while my hand was pressed against the wall. I couldn't help but feel disgusted with myself.

"How could I do this? How could I picture her like that, how could I pleasure myself to her. You're a pig Sebastian." I whispered against the droplets of water that hit my face ever so slightly.

After my shower, I headed back to my room. We had the Slytherin party tomorrow, how would I be able to face Y/n after how I just pictured her in my dark and twisted mind?

I laid in bed completely shocked and disgusted with myself.

"She would never beg for you, Sallow. She will never be on her knees pleading for you to do everything you desire to do to her." I thought to myself.

Or maybe, just maybe one day...

My thoughts trailed off as I fell into a deep slumber.

________________________________

Ooooo we got a little bit of smut😏🤭

Sorry for the Delay of this chapter I was a little sick and I also was dealing with some writers block😭

I hope everyone liked this Chapter! More Dominating Seb to come😈