Nineteen

Sebastian's POV

Love is a bitch - Two feet

The air shifted. It was no longer dominated by a sense of worry, but rather beginning to fill with sexual arousal. When I turned to look at Y/n, her eyes were black, and her body was stuck in a trance. The arousal was hers. As much as I wanted to indulge myself and fuck the soul out of her body, Lucian's energy was far too concerning.

I knew that little smirk of hers was meant to frustrate me, but it did so in a way that made my dick throb. I could still feel the heat from her cheeks on the palms of my hands. She left me alone with my thoughts, and those thoughts were very dirty, to say the least.

Leaning against one of the giant crates, I slid down slowly as I felt the stone cold floor against my trousers. My left hand snaked its way to my belt buckle, popping it open. My other hand grasped my rock hard shaft, releasing it from the tightness of the material.

Eyes squeezing shut, my head started to fill with wild, naughty thoughts of Y/n.

Dark red lingerie stuck to her smooth skin, the intricate lace detail leaving no room for imagination. The way her sweet hips swayed, brushing against her fingertips while she walked toward me could've been enough for me to go over the edge. 

"Sebastian, I want you to feel every inch of my walls tighten around your cock. I want you to feel me claw at your back with every thrust you give. I want you to scream my name over, and over again"

Bloody hell. This girl was the sexiest creature to walk this earth.

All of the blood in my body moved to one particular area. I could feel it pulsate in my hand as my movements picked up speed.

A hushed moan escaped my lips. My whisper echoed, "Fuck, Y/n. I want to feel how wet you are."

As the fantasy continued to play in my mind, my muscles twitched with suspense. I knew I was close to finishing.

She slung one leg over my waist and sat herself on top of me. I slid her burgundy lace thong to the side as she rubbed her clit against me. 

Her soft whimpers brought out the animal from within me. I grabbed her ass with great force, guiding her movements back and forth against my length.

My voice almost breathless, the words caught in my throat.

"Fuck...Fuck Y/n...Fuck. Just like that. Such a good girl."

Her moans were so loud it felt as if she were really here, grinding her body into mine. I stroked myself faster than I ever had before, my climax begging to be released.

She didn't need me to guide her anymore. She threw her head back like she was a cowgirl, and I, her pony. I wrapped my free hand around her soft neck, our groans now simultaneous.

My breathing became ragged as my grunts echoed off the stone walls.

"Merlin, you feel so damn good! You're going to make me explode all over that pretty little pussy." 

With that, my body trembled with pure ecstasy.

Coming back to my senses, I was panting like a dog, sweat dripping down my flesh. I realized that I, once again, had inappropriate thoughts of Y/n. It's increasingly difficult to contain the immense feelings of lust and desire I have toward this girl.

As I started to sober up from my...moment, thoughts of Lucian creeped back into my mind. The darkness within him was something powerful, I knew it.