Eleven

Y/n POV

"Alright, Witches! That was great! We have a good amount of cheers and chants for the game tomorrow." I said speaking to the rest of the team as our practice came to an end.

"Y/n, you really are a great Caption! I knew I picked the best flower of the bunch to lead this team." Professor Garlick grinned at me as the cheerleaders were beginning to disperse.

I chuckled, I loved that Garlick always compared everything to something that has to do with gardening and herbology. "Thanks Professor, I appreciate it." I smiled as I grabbed my big dark green cheerleading duffel bag and proceeded to leave the Quidditch pitch.

I was glad to see the quidditch players were still at practice, as I wanted to avoid Sebastian at all costs. Confidently walking, I got to the great hall, just in time for dinner, I went and sat next to Poppy at the Hufflepuff table.

"Hey Pops, how are you?" I smiled at my Hufflepuff best friend.

She beamed up at me excitedly. "Y/n! Look at you! How was practice Caption?" Poppy nudged me with a grin.

I giggled with her before responding. Poppy had actually made caption for the Hufflepuff cheerleading team. I was ecstatic when she told me. We could start thinking of ideas for our teams together.

"It was good, we made up some chants for the game tomorrow and we got our uniforms. Are you coming to support us since Hufflepuff isn't playing?" I teased.

"Yes of course! Just don't tell Natty, she begged me to come support Gryffindor but I told her I'd think about it." She snickered.

I laughed at her remark and began eating my lunch. Before I could reply, the doors to the great hall swung open, a crowd of deep voices entered and in barged all of the Slytherin quidditch players. Sebastian strolling in last, his hair a mess and he looked a little defeated. I eyed him with a dirty look as he walked to the Slytherin table.

"Y/n what is going with you and Sebastian? I thought you two were made up now?" Poppy whispered to me.

"Yeah, well that was before he lashed out on me and Enzo at the three broomsticks." I stated while rolling my eyes.

"Wait what? Did you just say Enzo? Enzo Carrow?" Poppy asked wide eyed.

"Yes? Why Poppy?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Y/n, what happened?" Poppy asked me as concern filled her voice.

I proceeded to tell her everything that happened the day prior with Sebastian and Enzo. Poppy looked at me with her jaw dropped as I explained everything to her. Before Poppy could even process what I told her Sebastian came up to me at the Hufflepuff table and sat down in the empty seat on the other side of me.

"Y/n, can we please talk." Sebastian said firmly his eyes not leaving mine.

"No, I'd rather not." I rasped as I got up and started walking out of the great hall.

Sebastian stood up from his seat and followed me grabbing my arm. He stopped me and pulled me closer to him holding onto both of my arms, we were now in the middle of the great hall as the rest of the students were whispering.

"Please. I know what I did yesterday wasn't okay. I'm so sorry. I only entertained Lenora because you were ignoring me and flirting with Enzo." Gulped Sebastian, as he looked into my eyes, trying to read me.