I'm back

So sorry for making you wait my lovelies..... Got packed up with tons of work and was doing night outs tooo. So, couldn't sit properly and right.

But now, I'm done with work and will update soon. The next chapter is already half baked. So, will bake the other half and will serve you fresh and hot.

In the mean time, enjoy this small scene.....

____________

--Raghuveer--

I looked down at the little one who made his grand appearance into this world with his high pitched wail. He looked at me with those beautiful big eyes and blinked them once. And then he slowly closed them and skipped into sleep. My heart squeezed tight in an unknown emotion. Holding him securely in my arms, I pulled him close to my heart.

I couldn't stop myself from trailing my rough finger down on his soft chubby cheek. He rewarded me with a smile. I chuckled. What is he smiling at in his sleep? Has he already started dreaming?

"Chacha (Uncle), me hold him." Our 5 year old Neeraj asked me, extending his little hands.

Yesterday, when my son made his appearance, Neeraj raised a storm for holding him in his little hands, which he couldn't do properly and also got scolded by Ram (Raghuram). Even then he is wanting to hold this little one today. I made him sit on the hospital couch beside me.

Holding the little one securely in one hand, I gently stroked Neeraj's hair, "No beta. He is still too tiny. Look, tiny than your Chote Bhai, right?" I asked and Neeraj hurriedly nodded his head.

"So, you have to wait until he grows up." At my sentence Neerj's lips turned down, "When will he grow up?" He asked.

"Soon." I tried to assure him and he reluctantly nodded.

"Chacha, what I call him?" Neeraj asked.

"Chote Bhai. He too is smaller than you, right?"

"But I got one Chote Bhai yesterday. I call him Chote Bhai. Now I call him another name. What his name?" Neeraj asked, pointing to the little one in my hands.

"He didn't have a name yet." I answered.

Neeraj's eyes went wide for a moment, "Then what I call him?"

I chuckled, "What do you want to call him?"

Neeraj looked so cute when he placed his finger on his chin and was thinking deeply, staring into space. I chuckled. So much thinking for his age.

After a whole minute, he screamed, "Robin."

I laughed. Why am I not surprised that Neeraj named this little one after his favorite character from his stories.

"You really want to call him Robin?" I asked.

Grinning widely, Neeraj nodded.

"Robin it is." I heard a feminine voice and turned towards Madhuri who was sleeping on the hospital bed tiredly and looking at Neeraj with so much adoration.

"You really want to name him Robin?" I asked her.

She chuckled and I could see the tiredness in her eyes. It's not easy to go through labor, "If our Neeraj wants that, who am I to stop."

I shook my head.

I then again looked down at the little one in my hands who was sleeping peacefully, "Robin." I called and hey this little one has smiled again. Looks like he too approved his name. 

_____________

And that's how our dear Robin a.k.a..... Viraj was named.

And in case if you forget our characters... I won't blame you though if you really forget, after all it's me who abandoned you....

Jaiveer Dixit  - Our hero. 

Father - Raghuveer Dixit.

Mother - Meera Dixit.

Younger Sister - Ananya Dixit.

Adopted brother - Robin a.k.a... Viraj.

Fathers elder brother - Raghuram Dixit and his wife Kavitha Dixit.

Their Children - Neeraj Dixit and Dhiraj Dixit. 

Neeraj's family - His wife Roopa Dixit and son Gaurav Dixit.

Advika Agnihotri/Dixit - Heroine.

Son - Adiraj Agnihotri

Father - Prakash Deshmukh

Mother - Shilpa Deshmukh

Prakash's friend and more like a family - Deepak Mehra and his wife Chandini Mehra and their only son Harsh Mehra.

Hope I hadn't skipped any character....

Well, my lovelies... will soon be back with the next chapter.

Love, 

Sanju.