Chapter 15: Tsundere Girl

Comincia dall'inizio

Illya: "Who would have thought that after years, he would come back after his disappearance? Not only that but we saw who he truly was...right?" She asked him.

???: "Grgrruuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was roar out in the air and fearsome grunt, its deep bellow barely veiling a sense of rage.

With one more giggle at the sound of the grunt, she laid the book on her bed as she stood, making her eyes looking down at it and she said.

Illya: "I can't wait to meet you, Unidentified Life Form 4 Oji-chan." She said to the picture.

As the door to her room shut, the book that lay on her bed was revealed to indeed be a book of newspaper all with the photo of the same person, dating back 2 years ago.

Kuuga.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the school and he was unexpected for what he just saw someone else is here and make him doesn't believe it and he saw her...her...I mean the girl is here and she wore a school uniform with her red long coat also she had a black hair with ponytail on her sides. Then (Y/N) was surprise to see her who is here...and yep it is the Tsudenere Girl who was here and make her was looking at the students and then except for (Y/N) who was sat next with Kate and this make her surprise.

Rin: "*He's here too....the armored man bug was here.*" She thought herself and make her looking at (Y/N) who was here.

Teacher: "Class, this is Rin Tohsaka and she is a new student...she will be in this classroom." He said to them and make the boys got their faces with eyes are hearts and they both saw the beautiful girl who was stood right there with a perfect smile up. Then (Y/N) with Kate definitely seeing her is here and also (Y/N) told Kate about this girl name is Rin...and Kate was searching up in the computer and she was searching about the name of Rin and she just found the first name of Rin Tohsaka.

(Y/N): "*Looks like she is here.*" He thought himself and he was thinking about what to do but he need to thinking about this situation and how is he going to handle this little girl and then (Y/N) wasn't like it at all.

After the classroom was over and then (Y/N) was heading to the lunch right away and make him was sat there by himself and he was chilling little bit and then he turn his head to look around and he saw all everyone is here and then he heard a footsteps coming here. When he turn to look at the girl who is here...Rin.

Rin: "Well, look who it is....it looks like the armored man was sat here." She said.

(Y/N): "You're Rin Tohsaka?" He asked her.

Rin: "Yep, the only....may I sit here?" She asked (Y/N) and he nod his head to her and then she was sat down on the chair and then (Y/N) notice the presence and all everyone in the lunch cafeteria was around here and looking at (Y/N) with Rin talking. Then the girls are notice this and make them both were jealous also Rachel got jealous about this new girl who came here to take her man with him?!? Rachel won't forgive her.

(Y/N): "Why are you here and what do you want?" He asked her.

Rin: "I came here to win this war and join in this school." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Right, you and servant almost kill me back there...but I don't really trust you." He said to her and then she was shook her head and she said.

Rin: "That's what the rule of Holy Grail War, (Y/N)." She said.

(Y/N): "You want the Holy Grail badly...so why? Why did you want it?" He asked her and then she told him that she wasn't gonna let him knew at it and then she will talk with him later and then the two of them were eating their foods right away.