💜💜💜💜💜27.💜💜💜💜💜

Start from the beginning

"Apple pies Jungkook?"

You say nothing else and hear Jungkook quietly ask Namjoon to leave you guys alone.

"Did you put the whipped cream in there or Jimin?"

"Jimin did. Taehyung got the caramel sauce, Hobi bought the pie dough."

He stands next to you watching as you flip them the crust bubbles up on this side making him smile in remembrance, then checking the cupcakes for you as you make some cream cheese icing. "Obviously these pies all trigger a strong memory for you." And turning the mixer on low you squirt some lemon juice in from the lemon you had just cut.

"I think this was the other's way of telling me they approve of us being fifteen and meeting. I'll be seventeen when you guys come back to America together."

"That was the first time Namjoon lost his passport and was a day behind us."

Staring at the mixing bowl you ask. "How much do you remember?" Slowly adding in powdered sugar you don't want to look at him. You had made up your mind for yourself, you had only ever been touched sexually by them. You were fine with that but they weren't. They all felt uncomfortable being with you sexually even at 21 except for the Maknae line who had been willing to play more openly with you.

Watching as you dust the warm pies then add some glaze in a squeeze bottle he says. "These look just like them." Spraying the whipped cream on one he eats it over a paper towel and smiling around the food in his mouth. "I would hate to not be able to lust for the girl who shows me a wonderful summer the year I turn fifteen. What's five months?" Taking another bite he chews and finally whispers. "I remember every moment of that summer just like I know you do."

When you serve the treats still warm and Siobhan eats hers she smiles happily at Jae. "These tastes like the corner store but I know you have to be taught about the whipped cream." Patting her barely showing belly she looks at Jungkook. "Mi casa is su casa. If you want it to be."

Namjoon finally looks at Jungkook. "I'll respect your decision and am fine with whatever choice you need to make."

Jungkook nods as he takes a bite of his cupcake and grinning as he chews he looks at you. "I will meet you at my fourteen to your fifteen." And knowing their group needs to hear it he takes another bite thinking as he says. "Women think that only they want to be able to eat and not gain. I want that too and I'll agree to it all."

Wanting to dance like Snoopy you almost do as you say. "Even my first kiss?"

Jungkook nods as he finishes his cake and licks his fingers. "Why would I ever say no to whatever you have planned? I'm excited to see what you girls come up with. I told you in the kitchen I remember all of it and the day you make these as I pout talking with your grandfather the summer you have turned eighteen and I'm seventeen I'm going to make love to you for the first time. Why have we never had these before?"

The market on the corner by your Aunt's home made these cupcakes that were heavy on the carrot flavor and the secret was soaking the raisins in some carrot juice. It was your Grandmother's recipe. She had told the story to Sanjay of the summer she had went to Scotland and made carrot cakes so good she got many marriage proposals but only accepted one.

But you never made them as Namjoon and Jungkook both said they didn't care for the flavor. But tonight both of them were eating a second of each dessert. Namjoon seems the happiest.

He was finally going to have one less job as leader and Jungkook was ready to step in as leader of their family when questions came in about their relationship and the press among other things.

Jungkook being Maknae had his own list of demands and you watched as he had taken the journal and writing carefully he finished and handed it to Namjoon who read it before passing it to Chayton.